Chriselle Inc., I Love My, My Picks, Top Picks

{Back to School} Book Bags

bookbagcover2

I’ve been getting a lot of requests on our Chriselle Inc. Facebook page and on my Youtube channel for some more back to school posts. I think book bags are one of the top essentials for school no matter if you’re in high school or college!  Since it’s holding your most important items necessary for you to succeed in your classes, like books, binders & assignments it’s something that’s a must have for the school year! When I was still in school, book bags were my favorite item to shop for because it was the main accessory I would be wearing throughout the school year. One tip I can share from experience is to remember that it’s important to look for quality bags that can easily transition from on year to the next. So investing in a well made one is a great decision! Here are a few that I found for those of you returning to school soon. I included basic colors that will go with any outfit & season and a couple  of patterned bags for those of you who want to try something a little different.

bookbags

|1.New Look Tapestry Floral Backpack|2.New Look -Leopard Backpack|3.Pieces -Milje Quilted Backpack|4.TopShop Snake Zippy Backpack|5.Topshop Arthur School Satchel|6.Cambridge Satchel Company Oxblood Satchel|7. Mossimo Supply Co. Floral Messenger|8. TopShop Washed Gladstone Holdall|

If you want to see more back to school posts please comment below and let me know what you want to see!

chrisellesig

• Seriously loving the backpacks that I’m seeing!!! Cannot wait to hurry up and splurge on one for myself! :)

• Taylor B says:

I love simple, classic looks – I’d rather spend more money on a classic I’ll use for a while than something trendy that I’ll get sick of pretty quick. I love #2 and #6!

I’m a freshman in college (well, in 2 weeks) and I’ll be heading b2s with a ECBC bag from my internship this summer…I know I’m biased, but I love my backpack! http://www.ec-bc.com/backpacks/k7-backpacks/thor-laptop-backpack-k7101/

• Joules says:

I actually like the backpack in the pic at the top the best!

Style by Joules

• Ashleigh says:

Awesome packs! I’ll be using my leather backpack for this school year. It has these funky Aztec patterns on the front pockets ♥ Do you have any tips on how to transition from high school into college? I’m a freshman and I’m pretty nervous.

• Germaine says:

May I know where the bag in the first picture is from? Thanks for sharing xx

• Love back to school post! Great chic book bag suggestions!

Check out my latest OMBRE outfit on:

Thanks! xoxo

• diana says:

I love book bags, #3 & 6 are my faves!

xoxo, Diana ☠

• Stephanie A. says:

I actually have my eye on the Cambridge oxblood one! I’m debating if I really need a 14” bag, so I haven’t bought it yet. But it’s gorgeous!!!

• M says:

Lots of great options here.
    I am still unsure of this trend. I am little and remember in school back packs were so heavy and hurt. They scarred me llol

M

Dayblogspot.blogspot.com

• julie says:

Thanks for your posting Chriselle
    I think link to the #3 is dead though!!!!!!!

• Erica says:

I’ve been wanting a leather backpack so bad!!

simplyonelove.com

• Pirate says:

Yes, more back to school-blog posts.
    In my country we have really cold weather especially on the fall and winter time so I wan’t tips and nice looks on a little bit warmer and cuddlier but still stylis clothes, I would be really happy if you made a post about that. :)

• Beatrice says:

I love the floral printed one!
    Stylebybeatrice.blogspot.com

• Alina says:

I would love to see some ideas for comfortable footwear, how to style scarfs and maybe how to find something to wear quickly in the morning. Thanks for asking <3 lots of love

• Cara says:

Would love to see some basics for back to school that can work with different styles and can make up lots of different outfits.