LIFESTYLE 1 year ago
30 Easy Recipes To Make at Home This Month
Be honest. How many times do you ask yourself what you’re going to eat in a day?
By now, many of us have been staying at home, working from home, and trying to stay sane at home for over a month.
As we all try to navigate the current situation of our new lives and adapt to all the curveballs that are thrown our way by the hour, the last thing we want to think about is what the hell we’re going to feed ourselves and our families today. Let’s not even get started on the endless amount of dishes we’re washing afterward…
So, in efforts to alleviate some of your daily “food fatigue” and stress, we put together our top no-fuss recipes for you to try this month no matter what you’re craving.
Keep scrolling to see what the CINCteam’s been cooking up in the kitchen these days!
Mood: Something Classic
- The Basically Burger Recipe – Bon Apétit
- Lemon Chicken Breasts – Barefoot Contessa
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes – NYT Cooking
- Crockpot Beef Chili – Half Baked Harvest
- Barefoot Contessa’s Panko Crusted Salmon
Mood: Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Shortribs – Just One Cookbook
- Coq Au Vin – Half Baked Harvest
- Pork Carnitas – NYT Cooking
- Sticky Korean Chicken- Half Baked Harvest
- Pot Roast – Kristine’s Kitchen
For the Kitchen
Mood: Something New
- Chicken Stew with Biscuits – Barefoot Contessa
- King’s Hawaiian Mini Cubano Sandwiches – Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Rice Bake- Half Baked Harvest
- Arroz con Pollo – A Cozy Kitchen’s
- Quiche Lorraine – Bon Apétit
- Weeknight Bolognese – Barefoot Contessa
- All Green Primavera – Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs – NYT Cooking
- Best Lasagna – Bon Apetit
- Spicy Jalepeno Pizza – A Cozy Kitchen
Mood : Asian
- We may be biased, but we love anything from Chriselle’s mom, Umma Lim
- Chapguri aka Ramdon Recipe from the Parasite Movie – Seonk Young Longest (bonus points if you saw the movie!)
- Miso Meatsauce – Just One Cookbook
- Weeknight Sticky Ginger Sesame Meatballs – Half Baked Harvest
- Fluffy Dumplings – Seonk Young Longest
Mood: Something Sweet
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies – Bon Apétit
- Nutella Brownies – Handle the Heat
- Salted Pretzel Cookies – Half Baked Harvest
- Coconut Cream Crepe Cake – Hummingbird High
- Raspberry-Ricotta Cake – Bon Apétit
And if you need a super simple, healthy and easy side dish today, try making this broccoli recipe from Healthyish!
What do you plan on making today? Let us know on our Instagram page here!
Until next time,