Fashion 8 months ago

The Print of the Season

Every season, I seem to fall in love with a particular print. There are the classics like animal and stripes that will never ever go out of style, but this Spring, it’s all about gingham! It’s sweet and feminine and I love how it’s been incorporated into everything from shoes to clothing.

Keep scrolling to see my picks for the print of the season:

So I might be biased, but this crop top and this dress from my Chriselle x JOA collection are some of my favorite examples of gingham! The patina pink with little pops of green is probably the perfect color palette for Spring! Hannah (have you seen her latest post here?) is rocking the crop top with a pair of denim cutoffs and she looks the cutest.

Picnic chic? Summer BBQ? The office? A day date? With the print finding its way into almost every corner of fashion, you can really style it to wear in any situation. I love these trousers and blazer for something more professional and this little dress is made for brunch! Not into too much print? Then these shoes are made for you!

Are you guys ready to rock the print of the season? Let me know in the comments below!

Credits:

Photography by Karla Ticas

Wonder Women

This year, I wanted to do something really special for 12 Days where we physically gave back and did something together.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 hours ago

Dear Santa

Allen and I were talking to Chloe about what she wants to ask Santa for Christmas and it occurred to me how much my "Christmas Wish-List" would have changed since the last time I sent a letter to the North Pole.

12 Days of Chriselle 1 day ago

Get Your Best Holiday Skin

Happy Day 10 of the 12 Days of CHRISelle! During the first trimester of my pregnancy with Colette, I had terrible hormonal acne. It went...

12 Days of Chriselle 2 days ago

A Day in My Shoes

To be honest, as much as I love Colette, it feels like my life has been flipped upside down.

12 Days of Chriselle 3 days ago

Best Holiday Pieces for $60 and Under

Now that the holidays are in full swing, I know you all are shopping for a new wardrobe.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 days ago

The Gift of Memories

After I graduated college, my mom passed down one of her family heirlooms to me to celebrate a huge milestone in my life.

12 Days of Chriselle 5 days ago