Fashion 8 months ago

Coach Create

Have you ever seen something while you were out shopping and thought to yourself, “this was MADE for me!” Well now, thanks to Coach, your bag can actually be made for you! Not too long ago, Coach introduced their customization service called Coach Create, where you can personalize their iconic bags with tea roses, rivets, pins, monograms and more!

You can design everything from the colors to the placement- it’s totally 100% uniquely YOU! Swap the strap, add a scarf, even add a monogrammed bag charm! Honestly, half of the fun was designing it! I was inspired by the gorgeous blue of the bag and went for a celestial theme. I’ve been really into stars recently!

[parallax] [/parallax]

I was so honored to host the Coach Create launch here in LA. I got to meet so many of you guys and my team, Allen and I had the best time! Can’t go wrong with fun friends, gorgeous bags and a little bubbly!

What do you guys think about Coach’s new Coach Create? Are you ready to start designing your dream bag? Click here to read more about it. Have a great day!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago