Fashion 1 year ago

How to Edge Up Any Outfit

It’s been a while since I’ve worn a girly skirt like this, but I’m totally in love! Summer’s in the air and something about the cute star print and silhouette made me immediately reach for it.

When it came to styling the skirt, I knew I wanted to edge it up a bit. And what’s better for edging up a look than a sleek and chic leather jacket? I grabbed this one (similar here) to throw over the skirt and a simple black v-neck. How cool is the stud detail on the back? (Be sure to check throughout the post for some of my favorite leather jacket picks.) The skirt paired with the leather jacket is the perfect mix of masculine and feminine.

To finish off the look, I grabbed my black boots, some ultra sleek sunnies, and my quilted bag. Since the entire look is black and white, I also decided to throw on a bright lip for that pop of color! It immediately brightens up my face (which is great when you’re jet lagged).

What do you guys think of mixing masculine and feminine pieces? Let me know in the comments below!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

How to Style Your Favorite Summer Pieces for Fall

Here’s the deal, if I had it my way I’d buy an entirely new wardrobe every single season.

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Fall Fashion Trends to be Excited About

Between the color palette and the prints- this autumn promises to have some killer fashion moments.

Fashion 1 month ago

What Makes Me Feel Beautiful

I won’t lie to you guys. I haven’t exactly been feeling my best these last couple of weeks.

Fashion 2 months ago

Not in Paris: A Parisian State of Mind

With Paris Fashion Week fully underway, I'm taking a walk down memory lane to earlier this year!

Fashion 2 months ago

What Not to Wear When You're Pregnant

So until baby #2 comes, here are some things you haven’t and WON’T see me in:

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 2 months ago