Fashion 1 year ago

How to Edge Up Any Outfit

It’s been a while since I’ve worn a girly skirt like this, but I’m totally in love! Summer’s in the air and something about the cute star print and silhouette made me immediately reach for it.

When it came to styling the skirt, I knew I wanted to edge it up a bit. And what’s better for edging up a look than a sleek and chic leather jacket? I grabbed this one (similar here) to throw over the skirt and a simple black v-neck. How cool is the stud detail on the back? (Be sure to check throughout the post for some of my favorite leather jacket picks.) The skirt paired with the leather jacket is the perfect mix of masculine and feminine.

To finish off the look, I grabbed my black boots, some ultra sleek sunnies, and my quilted bag. Since the entire look is black and white, I also decided to throw on a bright lip for that pop of color! It immediately brightens up my face (which is great when you’re jet lagged).

What do you guys think of mixing masculine and feminine pieces? Let me know in the comments below!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago