Fashion 1 year ago

The Ultimate Spring Looks

Remember that super top-secret 48-hour trip to New York that I took a few months back? I know, it may seem like it was forever ago but I’m so excited to finally reveal what it was all about!

I flew out to NYC to hang out with my dear friend Garance Doré and my friends from Macy’s to shoot my favorite pieces from their INC International Concepts line! I was able to see the entire line and style some amazing looks for spring! All the pieces in the line are super versatile, chic and perfectly on trend for the season.

From a cute ruffle top like this one here or the cutest frayed denim and an off the shoulder blouse, I’m loving everything from this line! Along with an amazing shoot, I was also able to shoot an amazing video for Macy’s which you can check out below! I hope you all have as much fun watching it as I did filming it.

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 2 days ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 1 week ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago