Fashion 2 years ago

How to Wear Layers this Spring

Layering isn’t reserved for just Fall and Winter anymore.  With the weather here in LA being as temperamental as it has been this month (one day its 80, the next day its 60), its safe to say that layers for Spring are A-OK and quite possibly the only way to combat the overcast-but-chilly-then-sunny weather we are currently experiencing here.

I found this adorable mini dress and layered it over a classic white button down (like this one) and a pair of boyfriend jeans to add an extra element to such a classic outfit formula. I threw on a pair of chic heels (like these) and my Paco Rabanne bag that you might remember from this post here to complete the look. I can’t wait to wear this dress again but with a cute pair of sandals, but right now layering is the perfect way to start incorporating my summer pieces into my everyday looks!

Is there any piece that you’re excited to start wearing when the weather warms up? I want to know! Let me know in the comments below and have a great Wednesday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Blazers are Having a Moment Again

This preppy wardrobe staple has been around for ages, and you really can't ever go wrong with throwing one on.

Fashion 1 week ago

5 Spring Trends I'm Loving

These past two months I've been slowly but surely incorporating some Spring trends into my wardrobe and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

It's Time To Add Some Color to Your Wardrobe

Start with baby steps and maybe by the end of the summer you’ll be rocking color on the regular!

Fashion 1 month ago

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 month ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 1 month ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 month ago