Beauty 1 year ago

When to Toss Your Makeup

If you read this morning’s post (click here) you know that taking off your makeup at the end of the day is paramount to good skin, but I bet you never thought about that makeup expiring! Yep, just like everything in your pantry or fridge, even your makeup has an expiration date. So that lipstick you’ve had forever? Or your favorite eyeliner? Or that nail polish you only used a few times? They all have a shelf life! So this weekend, use this guide to get a head start on your spring cleaning and go through your makeup bag (my current favorite is this one). I know it might be hard to let go of some of your favorite products, but trust me: no makeup is worth getting an infection and it’s just another excuse to go shopping! (Pro tip: pin this guide to one of your Pinterest boards so you never lose it!)

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Ditch Your Eyeshadows

I know this isn't exactly brand new information, but I've been having so much fun playing around with it.

Makeup Tips 3 days ago

Scents of Summer

Since scent is known to be the most powerful memory and all the fun of summer will fade before we know it...

Beauty 4 days ago

How to Ensure Your Hair Isn't Crispy This Summer

So how can you make sure your locks still look good all season long? Don't worry, I've got you covered.

Hair Tips 7 days ago

How to Treat a Sunburn

Even the most diligent of sunscreen appliers and the most paranoid hat wearers: a sunburn.

Skin Tips 2 weeks ago

How to Treat Colored Hair

Maintaining the same hair color weeks after you leave the salon is a whole different THING, so I wanted to share everything that’s worked for me.

Hair Tips 2 weeks ago

Best Waterproof Makeup for Summer

I set out on a hunt for the best waterproof makeup for summer, and I found some gems.

Makeup Tips 2 weeks ago