Fashion 2 years ago

The PJ Factor

I always talk about finding the perfect outfit formula for looking chic first thing in the morning. From a little black dress to a matching set, there are so many easy pieces that you can throw on in the dark and look great no matter what. But wouldn’t it just be easier to wear your uber comforatable pajamas to work? It’s like the answer was under your nose the entire time!  The pajama trend in particular has saved my mornings more times than I can count.

All you need is a cozy and chic pajama top (like this one here) and a pair of your favorite jeans. Since I layered this look with a cozy cardigan, I kept my accessories strong and structured. My Jimmy Choo heels (similar here) and my JW Anderson bag kept this look from getting sloppy. So will you try out the trend and wear your PJs to work? Let me know below and be sure to shop my super chic PJ picks throughout the post!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

How to Take Your Swimsuits to the Street

To keep my OOTD’s looking cool and my suitcase weight at a minimum, I’m taking full advantage of taking my swimsuits from the beach to the streets.

Fashion 3 hours ago

Prints You'll Wear All Year

The best part is that these prints can totally help you transition into your fall wardrobe, too!

Fashion 1 day ago

5 Ways to Use a Silk Scarf

After graduating high school and moving the LA, my style has changed significantly but I just can’t quit silk scarves.

Fashion 1 week ago

An Argument for Socks

You might remember this post here where I shared the summer trends you need to know about. But I felt this trend needed its own post. SOCKS.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Too Big for Fashion

The fashion industry is shifting and changing.  Although there are small steps of progress here and there, there’s still a lot to be done and plenty to be discussed!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Meet Your Ultimate Summer Beauty Basics

Think dewy, natural and bronzed with a hint of natural shimmer. Basically, like an endless summer vacation for your face!

Fashion 3 weeks ago