Fashion 2 years ago

Currently Obsessed: Luxe Loungewear

There is absolutely nothing that feels better after a long day at work or chasing a toddler around than kicking off your shoes, taking off your bra and putting on some comfy clothes. But, who says your sweatpants can’t be chic? Loungewear is the in-between outfit that you wear after your OOTD and right before you slip into your pajamas. They’re comfy enough to hang around and relax in, and also something that’s considered a dressed up staple these days.  It’s also nice that you will still look put together if you need to step out of the house since sweatpants are so much cuter these days. With lace up details like my n:Philanthropy pants or a chic sweatshirt like this, I might never take them off!

There used to be a time when I wouldn’t dare wear sweatpants out of the house unless I was on my way to go work out, but with designs as stylish as these I just might throw on a feminine leather jacket like this one and rock it as my look of the day!

What about you? Are you a fan of loungewear? Let me know below & stay tuned for a very extra special post coming to you at 2 p.m. PST!

Credits:

Photography by Jana Williams

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 day ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 2 days ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 week ago

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 week ago

The Importance of Getting Dressed

During my postpartum period, especially during the first 3 months- all I wore was a nursing bra & a robe… I was in full survival mode.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

BULLIED BY MY FOLLOWER & HOW I MAKE MONEY AS AN INFLUENCER

I usually don’t respond to hate comments but this one was just the cherry on top… I had to say something. Loved seeing everyone’s jokes...

LIFESTYLE 1 month ago