Fashion 3 years ago

All Wrapped Up

Wrap dresses (like this one) are a summer vacation staple. Even just looking at this dress had me daydreaming of my next tropical vacation! But sadly, it’s only January and Los Angeles has been pretty cold and rainy lately, so what’s a girl to do with a gorgeous dress like this

I grabbed my trusty black turtleneck (check this one out for only $25!) and my thigh-high boots to transform this wrap dress into a chic cold weather look. This styling trick has pretty much doubled my entire wardrobe. If it was any colder, all I’d have to do is layer some heat-tech socks under my boots and throw on a chic coat! (Have you seen my YouTube video for dressing for cold weather yet?)

It just goes to show you that with a little creativity (and a turtleneck) your wardrobe doesn’t have to be limited by the current season. So tell me… are you open to trying this styling trick? Let me know down below & have a fantastic Monday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Everything I'm Buying for Fall – 5 Fall Trends

To get you excited for your fall wardrobe, I put together the 5 Fall trends we're about to be seeing everywhere.

Fashion 3 days ago

The Best Necklace For Your Neckline

Finding the perfect necklace and neckline pairing is all about showing off your jewels and finding the perfect balance between skin and bling.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

Need a Wardrobe Refresh? Fave Fashion Finds Under $50

Do any of us have that much willpower to simply go into a Target and just get that ONE THING that we said we would get and leave?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Trend I'm Loving – Pearl Details

For a little touch of luxe, you really can't go wrong with pearls.

Fashion 1 month ago

Universally Flattering Jeans for Every Body

Nothing feels better than a really great pair of jeans to make your butt and body look great.

Fashion 1 month ago

10 Tips to Look More Expensive

There are little subtle styling tips and tricks you can incorporate into your wardrobe to make you look like a million bucks!

Fashion 2 months ago