Chriselle Inc. 2 years ago

A Moment in Time

As much as I love new season trends, I always find myself going back to my go-to staple pieces. I’ve been working a lot recently with my friends at Movado on their new customizable Heritage Series. This is the second piece that I have customized on their website. I’m basically a pro now at picking from the many choices of case sizes, dial colors, and strap designs, so I knew the end product was going to be really elegant. I do admit that I own a lot of watches, but none of them felt as timeless as this one. The tan leather band and the large face felt right at home on my wrist and I instantly knew that this is the kind of watch I’ll be able to pass down to Chloe once she’s ready. Although this watch complements any look I happen to throw on, I wanted to keep my look as timeless and luxe as the watch itself. A great pair of denim, a cozy camel sweater, and a luxe faux fur jacket for a day out downtown was the perfect backdrop to compliment my new heritage watch.

A Thanksgiving Meltdown...

Having 1 is 1, but having 2 is like having 10.

Chriselle Inc. 2 weeks ago

How to Look Beautiful Without Makeup

I have been super low maintenance when it comes to makeup and most days when I’m not on camera I don’t wear any makeup! Ask...

Chriselle Inc. 5 months ago

The Struggle is Real

Being at 100 miles per hour isn't always a great thing. With this pregnancy I've learned to slow down for the sake of my health, family, and our new baby girl

Chriselle Inc. 5 months ago

How to Get My Signature Top Knot

If you guys know me, then you know that my go-to hair look without a doubt is a high bun.

Chriselle Inc. 6 months ago

What is Sex like after Babies 😏?

talking about the saucy topic that you guys have been requesting 🤔

Chriselle Inc. 7 months ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 7 months ago