Fashion 2 years ago

California Classic

The Canadian Tuxedo (denim-on-denim) gets a bad rap at times because if not thought out carefully, can be really hard to pull off.  To be honest, I think this look is so chic and no matter what people say, this trend isn’t going anywhere.

I wanted to give this look a fresh take this season so I paired my crop flare jeans and a ruffle top with this shearling blue jean jacket (check out this one for under $60!) for the perfect mix of feminine-masculine play.  A good blue jean jacket is a closet staple no matter what, but this one is extra special because of the shearling lining.  It adds that extra bit of coziness and warmth to a California classic. For a subtle pop of color, I decided to add my oxblood Rebecca Minkoff bag (which you might remember from my Fall Bag Edit, my oxblood velvet mid-calf boots, and of course, a dark lip! It’s a great off-duty look for any day of the week.

With that said, what are you guys dressing up for Halloween this weekend? Let me know in the comments below & have a great (and safe!) weekend!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 day ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 2 days ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 week ago

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 week ago

The Importance of Getting Dressed

During my postpartum period, especially during the first 3 months- all I wore was a nursing bra & a robe… I was in full survival mode.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

BULLIED BY MY FOLLOWER & HOW I MAKE MONEY AS AN INFLUENCER

I usually don’t respond to hate comments but this one was just the cherry on top… I had to say something. Loved seeing everyone’s jokes...

LIFESTYLE 1 month ago