Fashion 2 years ago

California Classic

The Canadian Tuxedo (denim-on-denim) gets a bad rap at times because if not thought out carefully, can be really hard to pull off.  To be honest, I think this look is so chic and no matter what people say, this trend isn’t going anywhere.

I wanted to give this look a fresh take this season so I paired my crop flare jeans and a ruffle top with this shearling blue jean jacket (check out this one for under $60!) for the perfect mix of feminine-masculine play.  A good blue jean jacket is a closet staple no matter what, but this one is extra special because of the shearling lining.  It adds that extra bit of coziness and warmth to a California classic. For a subtle pop of color, I decided to add my oxblood Rebecca Minkoff bag (which you might remember from my Fall Bag Edit, my oxblood velvet mid-calf boots, and of course, a dark lip! It’s a great off-duty look for any day of the week.

With that said, what are you guys dressing up for Halloween this weekend? Let me know in the comments below & have a great (and safe!) weekend!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Fall Fashion Trends to be Excited About

Between the color palette and the prints- this autumn promises to have some killer fashion moments.

Fashion 6 days ago

What Makes Me Feel Beautiful

I won’t lie to you guys. I haven’t exactly been feeling my best these last couple of weeks.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

Not in Paris: A Parisian State of Mind

With Paris Fashion Week fully underway, I'm taking a walk down memory lane to earlier this year!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

What Not to Wear When You're Pregnant

So until baby #2 comes, here are some things you haven’t and WON’T see me in:

Fashion 3 weeks ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 1 month ago

Shop the Chriselle Lim Collection

The Chriselle Lim Collection is OFFICIALLY available to shop at select Nordstrom stores across the U.S and to shop online…

Fashion 1 month ago