Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

Cafe Valentino

[parallax] [/parallax]

You might recognize this look from my PFW Day 5 post, but just like my Chanel look
I loved this outfit so much I had to dedicate a post to it! It combines two of my favorite things: Valentino and Parisian Cafes.  When I saw this bralette and pencil skirt set in the Valentino showroom, I immediately fell in love. The details and craftsmanship on the leather were breathtaking and just felt so… me.

Since it was getting kind of chilly in Paris, I decided to do one of my favorite fall styling tricks. I layered the cropped bralette over a white button down to give the outfit some dimension. It’s also another great way to transition your summer pieces for fall! Paired with a pencil skirt and some killer heels – this was definitely one of my favorite outfits of the week. I also really loved the proportions of this look. The skirt was slim but it was balanced out by the fuller blouse and bralette which almost gave the button down a peplum effect!

I’m back in LA now and am so happy to be home with Allen and my Chloe Bear! I have had such an incredible time in Paris with my team but nothing in the world feels better than being with my family and sleeping in my own bed. Have a great weekend everyone!

PS: Catch up on all of PFW by clicking HERE!

Credits:

Photography by Jana Williams

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 11 months ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago