Home / Decor 3 years ago

Office Reveal

[parallax][/parallax]

I know it’s been a while, but I’m so excited to finally bring you the office reveal! I partnered up with Lulu & Georgia to give the CINC office space a new look when I moved in and let me tell you, it’s been a labor of love. I’ve also got an awesome surprise for you all! If you use the code CHRISELLE20 on your purchase at Lulu & Georgia you get 20% off until 9/16. What better way to start out the new season than giving your home a little love?

I really wanted the office to be a place for inspiration, and a place for my team to come together to bring you all amazing content! Because the office doubles as a studio, it was really important to get great statement pieces and fill in with smaller accessories that pack a big punch. From flowers (always) to our new house plant, my amazing ‘Stay Chic’ neon sign and of course a picture of me and Chloe, it’s the little touches that really make the office feel homey!

Credits:

Photography by Karla Ticas

Finally Organizing My Life

While the world has recently become obsessed with Marie Kondo, I’ve been on an organizing kick since October!

LIFESTYLE 7 months ago

Chloe's Room & Living Room Reveal

I’m so excited to share more of my house remodel with you guys! As you guys might remember, Allen and I remodeled our house last...

Home / Decor 7 months ago

Colette's Nursery Reveal

I wanted to give Colette something special, so we created this dreamy setup.

Home / Decor 10 months ago

House Renovation Update

If you guys follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen bits and pieces of the process!

Home / Decor 11 months ago

How to Create the Perfect Instagram Worthy Corner

So what better way to start small than to decorate the perfect Instagram worthy corner! You know what kind of corners I'm talking about- those perfectly curated yet totally effortless slices of Insta-worthy heaven? Well, they all have some things in common.

Home / Decor 1 year ago

Cozy Bed 101

If you asked me what I would need to get I was clueless (anyone feel me on this?) so I did some research! So pull up a seat and grab your notes, it's Cozy Bed 1o1

12 Days of Chriselle 2 years ago