Home / Decor 2 years ago

Office Reveal

[parallax][/parallax]

I know it’s been a while, but I’m so excited to finally bring you the office reveal! I partnered up with Lulu & Georgia to give the CINC office space a new look when I moved in and let me tell you, it’s been a labor of love. I’ve also got an awesome surprise for you all! If you use the code CHRISELLE20 on your purchase at Lulu & Georgia you get 20% off until 9/16. What better way to start out the new season than giving your home a little love?

I really wanted the office to be a place for inspiration, and a place for my team to come together to bring you all amazing content! Because the office doubles as a studio, it was really important to get great statement pieces and fill in with smaller accessories that pack a big punch. From flowers (always) to our new house plant, my amazing ‘Stay Chic’ neon sign and of course a picture of me and Chloe, it’s the little touches that really make the office feel homey!

Credits:

Photography by Karla Ticas

How to Create the Perfect Instagram Worthy Corner

So what better way to start small than to decorate the perfect Instagram worthy corner! You know what kind of corners I'm talking about- those perfectly curated yet totally effortless slices of Insta-worthy heaven? Well, they all have some things in common.

Home / Decor 2 months ago

Cozy Bed 101

If you asked me what I would need to get I was clueless (anyone feel me on this?) so I did some research! So pull up a seat and grab your notes, it's Cozy Bed 1o1

12 Days of Chriselle 7 months ago

12 DAYS OF CHRIS-elle: Day 8

If I’m not at home with Allen and Chloe, you’ll catch me in the office working with my team! It’s truly our home away from home so I like it to feel as warm and inviting as possible! Since the CINCteam and I spend so much time here, we do our best to create a space that we all truly love.

12 Days of Chriselle 2 years ago

5 Steps to Get Your Home Holiday Ready

It's official. The holidays are here, which means that you need to get your home ready for all of the friends and family that'll be visiting you this year. Today, we've invited Kathy Kuo back to the blog to talk about the five steps she always remembers to take before the doorbell rings.

Home / Decor 2 years ago

Holiday Hostess Gift Guide

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is right around the corner? If our schedule is anything like yours, there are several holiday parties on the horizon and lots of hostess gifts to buy and give, but sometimes it can be tricky to find an appropriate gift.

Home / Decor 2 years ago

5 Must-Haves for a Cozier Home

With the turn of the season, it’s time to refresh the home with chic and cozy updates that’ll make all of your holidays guests feel warm and welcome. Today we’re sharing our top five must-have items perfect for cozying up. Enjoy!

Home / Decor 2 years ago