Fashion 3 years ago

A Flower in Morocco

[parallax][/parallax]

I know it’s been a while since my whirlwind trip to Morocco, but I just had to share these images with you all! Morocco was unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. We were right in the middle of the desert in the most gorgeous house surrounded by the most gorgeous scenery. It honestly felt like we were on a different planet! From breakfast in a hot air balloon to wine with a view, it was a trip I’ll never forget.

For a day exploring our home for the weekend, I wore this white hot Misha Collection dress, my oh-so-appropriate Acne babouches (similar here for under $40) and a Lack of Color straw hat. Morocco was such a dream and I can’t wait to go back again soon! (PS: how gorgeous are the pictures that Laura took?)

To see my Morocco vlog click here and be sure to scroll down to shop my look!

Credits:

Photography by Laura Arias

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 day ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 2 days ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 week ago

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 week ago

The Importance of Getting Dressed

During my postpartum period, especially during the first 3 months- all I wore was a nursing bra & a robe… I was in full survival mode.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

BULLIED BY MY FOLLOWER & HOW I MAKE MONEY AS AN INFLUENCER

I usually don’t respond to hate comments but this one was just the cherry on top… I had to say something. Loved seeing everyone’s jokes...

LIFESTYLE 1 month ago