Outfits 3 years ago

In Between the Lines

Photography by Karen Rosalie

Hi loves! It’s the start of a new week and I’m so thankful to have had all your kind comments and birthday wishes on my latest post! I read every single one of your comments and I’m going to be responding to them today so look out for it! But once again I would just like to thank all of you for being such an amazing and accepting online community for me to share so much of my life with you guys!

I’m starting this Monday with some black and white neutrals! The details in this sweater is everything. What’s more sleek than an inline hem to make your waist look smaller than it actually is? It’s definitely a highly coveted piece for my post partum wardrobe including my corset. And since it’s Monday .. I need to get dressed as easily as I can manage. What are some of your easy Monday outfits?

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Top: Trouve

Skirt: Trouve

Bag: Givenchy

Shoe: French Connection

Sunglasses: Karen Walker

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago