Outfits 4 years ago

In Between the Lines

Photography by Karen Rosalie

Hi loves! It’s the start of a new week and I’m so thankful to have had all your kind comments and birthday wishes on my latest post! I read every single one of your comments and I’m going to be responding to them today so look out for it! But once again I would just like to thank all of you for being such an amazing and accepting online community for me to share so much of my life with you guys!

I’m starting this Monday with some black and white neutrals! The details in this sweater is everything. What’s more sleek than an inline hem to make your waist look smaller than it actually is? It’s definitely a highly coveted piece for my post partum wardrobe including my corset. And since it’s Monday .. I need to get dressed as easily as I can manage. What are some of your easy Monday outfits?

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Top: Trouve

Skirt: Trouve

Bag: Givenchy

Shoe: French Connection

Sunglasses: Karen Walker

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 1 month ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 5 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 6 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 7 months ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 8 months ago