Outfits 5 years ago

Romance In The City

Photography by Esther Jung

There’s something so romantic about taking strolls in lace along the lush greens in NYC. This look was inspired by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex In The City , i’ve always wanted to have a Carrie moment in a big poofy dress ( lace in my case)  hopelessly falling in love! The only thing missing in these pictures is Mr. Big- aka my hubby! I’m terribly missing him from Korea, and wish he was traveling with me, but in a few days we’ll be reunited and off we go to Greece!

The past few days have been extremely exciting & exhausting here in Korea. Both Aimee & I are out here working on a fun secret project, and we cant wait to share with you guys! I have one more set of images from NYC before I share with you guys my adventures in Korea on the blog! stay tuned loves!

Wishing you a Romantically beautiful day!

GET THE LOOK

Dress- Only Hearts (similar one HERE & HERE)

Shoes- Valentino  (similar one HERE)

Purse- Chanel

Sunglasses- *Karen Walker via Revolve

BRACELET- CC Skye Riviera Cuffgold spiked banglerose gold , rose gold nail bangle

SHOP THE LOOK

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago