Outfits 5 years ago

Love Lockets

Photo taken by Aimee Song // Edited by Esther Jung

On our last day in korea we visited Namsan tower, this was quite nostalgic to me as I used to walk up this mountain with my grandma every weekend (as seen HERE) . Back then I despised the fact that my grandma would force me to walk up these stairs , but this time around I enjoyed it quite a bit. Funny how you learn to appreciate things that you used to hate as a child.  Anyways, I decided to leave a little love note on my love padlock to my soulmate.

I highly recommend visiting this tower if you ever visit Korea, as it is very peaceful & beautiful. These are the last of my photos from Korea! Already missing it so much, and I can’t wait to start planning my next visit.

See more photos from my Korea adventures in my previous posts here : Day One, Two, Three, Four.

GET THE LOOK

Shirt- Lovers + Friends

Sandals- Stuart Weitzman

Shorts- (Similar here)

Hat- (Similar here)

Sunglasses- Karen Walker

SHOP THE LOOK

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 2 months ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 3 months ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 3 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 4 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 5 months ago