Fashion 5 years ago

{Wedding} Guest outfits

In our latest video, “What to Wear to a Wedding” I share with you a few outfits for this wedding season. I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since my wedding, and this year I will on the other side of the fun as a guest! I know that many of you will be attending weddings too since I received getting a lot of requests for this tutorial. So just in case you didn’t find something that fit your style in the video, we’ve put together a few more options for all you wedding goers! Wether you’re headed to a beach wedding, or a formal affair, we have the dress for you to enjoy that special day!

|1.Topshop Strappy Lace Dress|2. Halston Heritage Structured Strapless Dress|3. Alice + Olivia Peri Drop Waist|4.Topshop Sequin

Bodice Skater Dress|5.Hailey Logan Cutout high/low gown|

|1. Topshop Delicate Organza Prom Dress|2. Topshop Poppy Midi Dress|3. Way-In Lace Overlay Skater Dress|4. Hailey Logan Rosette Party Dress|5. Fire Strapless Print Chiffon Maxi Dress|

How to Style Your Favorite Summer Pieces for Fall

Here’s the deal, if I had it my way I’d buy an entirely new wardrobe every single season.

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Fall Fashion Trends to be Excited About

Between the color palette and the prints- this autumn promises to have some killer fashion moments.

Fashion 1 month ago

What Makes Me Feel Beautiful

I won’t lie to you guys. I haven’t exactly been feeling my best these last couple of weeks.

Fashion 2 months ago

Not in Paris: A Parisian State of Mind

With Paris Fashion Week fully underway, I'm taking a walk down memory lane to earlier this year!

Fashion 2 months ago

What Not to Wear When You're Pregnant

So until baby #2 comes, here are some things you haven’t and WON’T see me in:

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 2 months ago