Fashion 6 years ago

{Wedding} Guest outfits

In our latest video, “What to Wear to a Wedding” I share with you a few outfits for this wedding season. I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since my wedding, and this year I will on the other side of the fun as a guest! I know that many of you will be attending weddings too since I received getting a lot of requests for this tutorial. So just in case you didn’t find something that fit your style in the video, we’ve put together a few more options for all you wedding goers! Wether you’re headed to a beach wedding, or a formal affair, we have the dress for you to enjoy that special day!

|1.Topshop Strappy Lace Dress|2. Halston Heritage Structured Strapless Dress|3. Alice + Olivia Peri Drop Waist|4.Topshop Sequin

Bodice Skater Dress|5.Hailey Logan Cutout high/low gown|

|1. Topshop Delicate Organza Prom Dress|2. Topshop Poppy Midi Dress|3. Way-In Lace Overlay Skater Dress|4. Hailey Logan Rosette Party Dress|5. Fire Strapless Print Chiffon Maxi Dress|

Blazers are Having a Moment Again

This preppy wardrobe staple has been around for ages, and you really can't ever go wrong with throwing one on.

Fashion 1 week ago

5 Spring Trends I'm Loving

These past two months I've been slowly but surely incorporating some Spring trends into my wardrobe and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

It's Time To Add Some Color to Your Wardrobe

Start with baby steps and maybe by the end of the summer you’ll be rocking color on the regular!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 month ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 1 month ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 month ago