Outfits 5 years ago

{Sleek & Strong} CropTop + Trousers

I think it’s fair enough to say that the crop top  has not only made a come back, but it  has also grown up! I styled my crop with a pair of high waisted trousers, for a more polished  look.

I’ve always had a more feminine & girly aesthetic, but ive been playing around with the concept of a more sleek & minimalistic look Although we work out of an office here with the Chriselle INC. team,  there are rarely any moments to rock a sleek power suit. And  after months of wearing flowy dresses, all of a sudden I  have the urge to wear pencil skirts & trousers!

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Hope everyone has a beautiful day, thank you for stopping by!

OUTFIT DETAILS

|TOP| Topshop

|TROUSERS| H&M (similar one HERE)

|PURSE| Jimmy Choo

|SHOES| Zara

MIRRORED OPTIONS

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago