Outfits 5 years ago

{Matchy Matchy} Floral Short Suit

They used to say that being too “matchy matchy” was a fashion no go, but this season we are throwing that old adage out the window. Ever since I wore this matching suit HERE, i’ve been on a mission to find as many identical tops & bottoms to pair them together.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! I’ll be spending the whole weekend celebrating the hubby’s birthday at The Mondrian hotel! Make sure to follow me on instagram for my weekend adventures! Hope you all have relaxing & rejuvenating weekend!

OUTFIT DETAILS

|Blazer| Lovers + Friends

|Shorts| Lovers + Friends

|Shirt|Enza Costa

|SHOES| Aldo

|PURSE| Zara ( similar one HEREHERE)

|RINGS|

|BRACELETS| Gorjana Gold Wrap, LUV AJ cuff

|NECKLACE| Gorjana choker & Snake (similar HERE)

SHOP MIRRORED OPTIONS

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago