Outfits 5 years ago

Lace in the FastLane!

Photography by Jana Williams

The minute I thought I was getting bored with lace, this cobalt blue jacket changed it all. A bold color paired with the most delicate lace can really take romance to the streets. We recently moved into our new office here in downtown LA, which happens to be right across the street from my old loft,  and i’ve been so inspired being back in the city! I used to dread driving from the beach to the city due to the traffic, but I just started using the FastTrak pass…and it has cut down my commute time  by an hour!

Anyways will be filming all morning with Macy*s for a special little project that will be up on my channel!  Make sure to follow me on instagram @ChriselleLim for instant updates on my day to day activities! Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

Jacket- Nanette Lepore

Skirt- Express

Shirt- Heather

Purse- Valentino

Boots- Isabel Marant

Jewelry- Lionette NY

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago