Beauty 5 years ago

Get Glam

Look familiar? These shots were taken as we were filming our Tadashi Shoji 30th aniversary collection video HERE. As Tadashi’s designs were made to make women feel powerful, beautiful, & feminine, we wanted to express through the images the timeless sophistication of the collection. Minimal {but strong} accessories along with a strong bold lip & brow…these are things that instantly make me feel beautiful & powerful.

Peau De Soie Scalloped Lace Tiered Dress in Rose Dust

Peau De Soie Tiered Strapless Dress in Ivory

Peau De Soie Tiered V-Neck Off Shoulder Gown in Blue Lagoon

Don’t forget we are giving away a dress of your choice from the collection HERE. The giveaway ends in less than 2 days (March 28th) , so make sure to comment away!

{check out the full collection HERE, watch the video HERE, and the official lookbook HERE}

xoxo

Photography – Jana Williams Makeup Veronica Nunez Styling– Chriselle INC. |

{Special thanks to – Shay accessories & BCBG for accessories}

Beauty Products No One Talks About

Beyond makeup and skin care- there are so many beauty products that no one talks about...

Beauty 5 hours ago

My Summer Glow Routine 🍊

I've received so many DM's about my summer makeup situation so I wanted to share a step by step breakdown!

Beauty 1 day ago

Pregnancy Safe Skincare

You guys know how much I love all things skincare, so after seeing how much you guys loved my Nontoxic Makeup post, I naturally had to do one for skincare!

Skin Tips 1 week ago

Let's Talk About CBD

I had the idea to write this article because I saw some CBD items circulating out in the beauty universe and thought it would make an interesting and unique story.

Beauty 2 weeks ago

Transition Your Makeup

So you have a gorgeous tan now. But what are you supposed to do about all that makeup that's a shade or two lighter than you are now?

Beauty 2 weeks ago

The Girl Boss Files | Jessica Alba

Beyond being an incredible actress and philanthropist, she's a badass businesswoman and mommy.

Beauty 2 weeks ago