Beauty 5 years ago

Get Glam

Look familiar? These shots were taken as we were filming our Tadashi Shoji 30th aniversary collection video HERE. As Tadashi’s designs were made to make women feel powerful, beautiful, & feminine, we wanted to express through the images the timeless sophistication of the collection. Minimal {but strong} accessories along with a strong bold lip & brow…these are things that instantly make me feel beautiful & powerful.

Peau De Soie Scalloped Lace Tiered Dress in Rose Dust

Peau De Soie Tiered Strapless Dress in Ivory

Peau De Soie Tiered V-Neck Off Shoulder Gown in Blue Lagoon

Don’t forget we are giving away a dress of your choice from the collection HERE. The giveaway ends in less than 2 days (March 28th) , so make sure to comment away!

{check out the full collection HERE, watch the video HERE, and the official lookbook HERE}

xoxo

Photography – Jana Williams Makeup Veronica Nunez Styling– Chriselle INC. |

{Special thanks to – Shay accessories & BCBG for accessories}

Revealing my Wavy Hair Secrets

So you know that lyric in Beyoncé song- "I woke up like this?" I actually kinda did. Well, when it comes to my hair at least.

Hair Tips 2 weeks ago

What to Do When Your Skin Freaks Out

In less than 5 minutes of using BPO, my entire face felt like it was on fire and became full on red, itchy and dry all over.

Skin Tips 2 weeks ago

Science That Will Change Your Skin

So beyond trying and testing products, I really rely on word of mouth.

Skin Tips 2 weeks ago

How You Should Be Layering Sunscreen

Finding a way to properly layer your sunscreen with the rest of your beauty products is kind of weird.

Skin Tips 3 weeks ago

The Beauty Upgrades You Need this Summer

Finding new and exciting beauty products is one of my favorite parts of my job! A few months ago I shared some of my favorite...

Beauty 3 weeks ago

Get Ready With Me Makeup Routine ft. Whitney Port

Back with a new chatty Get Ready With Me (GRWM) with my dear Whitney Port. We answered a few of your dms about fashion, motherhood,...

Chriselle Inc. 1 month ago