Beauty 6 years ago

Get Glam

Look familiar? These shots were taken as we were filming our Tadashi Shoji 30th aniversary collection video HERE. As Tadashi’s designs were made to make women feel powerful, beautiful, & feminine, we wanted to express through the images the timeless sophistication of the collection. Minimal {but strong} accessories along with a strong bold lip & brow…these are things that instantly make me feel beautiful & powerful.

Peau De Soie Scalloped Lace Tiered Dress in Rose Dust

Peau De Soie Tiered Strapless Dress in Ivory

Peau De Soie Tiered V-Neck Off Shoulder Gown in Blue Lagoon

Don’t forget we are giving away a dress of your choice from the collection HERE. The giveaway ends in less than 2 days (March 28th) , so make sure to comment away!

{check out the full collection HERE, watch the video HERE, and the official lookbook HERE}

xoxo

Photography – Jana Williams Makeup Veronica Nunez Styling– Chriselle INC. |

{Special thanks to – Shay accessories & BCBG for accessories}

Worth the $$

I’ve been so lucky to try so many different products through my job- across all price points.

Beauty 6 days ago

I Finally Understand How to Take Care of My Hair

I usually end up getting my hair done by so many people and I really rely on them to style and take care of it for me that I never learned to do it myself!

Hair Tips 2 weeks ago

Empties

I realized it’s been a long time since I did my last empties post.

Beauty 4 weeks ago

How to Get Glass Skin with Makeup

Today I'm sharing how I create Glass Skin with makeup! It's that same gorgeous, glowy, and refreshed look but with a little more coverage!

Beauty 1 month ago

What I Wear From My Daughter's Closet

It seems like every time I walk out of my house, I’ve got some on... and sometimes more than one!

Fashion 1 month ago

I Tried 4 Natural Deodorants So You Don't Have To

It got wondering what else in my life I could 'clean up.' There's been a lot of hype about natural deodorants recently so I thought that would be the perfect place to start!

Beauty 1 month ago