Fashion 6 years ago

Pleated Chiffon Peplum

{No. 21 Short Sleeve Dress with Pleated Skirt}

It’s been a while since i’ve last worn cotton candy  pink, but I couldn’t  help but feel giddy when I spotted this one piece with an ever so delicate pleated chiffon peplum over a fitted skirt.

Now if you’re slightly clumsy like myself having your clutch handcuffed to you might be a good idea!

{All pieces available at Satine Boutique}

As i’m Looking back on these photos that were taken just a few days ago in the 80 degree weather, makes me realize how incredibly  blessed yet spoiled we are out in LA! We just landed here in FREEZING New York, and the fact that I was just in shorts & a tank a few hours ago is quite unbelievable! Nonetheless i’m extremely excited to be back in the city!!

See you guys back on the blog tomorrow morning….will be posting pix of our NY adventures  from tonight!

xoxo

Photography by Jana Williams

SHOP THE LOOK

Dress- No. 21 // Clutch- Reece Hudson // Shoes- Zara (similar one HERE)

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago