Outfits 5 years ago

Gloom & grey

Photography by – Jana Williams

There are so many leather jackets out there, but to find that perfect one can be quite daunting season after season…..that is until you run into this beauty HERE. It’s everything that i’ve wanted in a leather jacket especially the mixture of texture! and are you guys sick of seeing these Isabel Marant booties yet?? See, i’m that type of girl…if I REALLLLY love something..I have absolute no shame in wearing them over and over and over again! But I promise i’ll slow down on these babies, and start wearing some new ones!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!! It’s been crazy busy here in LA settling down  in our new space and looking for new furniture!!! The weather her is so grey & gloomy..all I really want to do right now is cuddle in bed with my migñon!

xoxo

All pieces from  Satine Boutique, Dress- A.L.C, Jacket- Rebecca Minkoff, Purse- Lanvin, Shoes- Isabel Marant, Bracelet- Vintage

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago