LIFESTYLE 6 years ago

Wedding- Invitations & Papermade Designs

Photography by Jana Williams

Above are our beautiful wedding invitations, RSVP, name cards, and menu. Allen’s favorite color is green and mine is soft pink, so we decided to incorporate both in the most subtle & subdue shade. And as most of you guys know my slight {unhealthy} obsession with GOLD, so we added a hint of gold marble inside the envelope liner. Thanks to the amazing Elaine of Papermade Design!

Originally I wanted to share the rest of my wedding photos (particularly the reception) all in one post, but as I was editing it down I realized that was not possible! It has officially already been 1 month since our wedding… 1 month and 9 days to be exact!! Will be posting the full wedding reception photos tomorrow!!

Just in case you missed the other wedding posts- The Morning Of, Our First Look , The Ceremony .

xoxo

VENDOR LIST

Photography by Jana Williams

Invitation, Menus, Namecards, Rusted Keys all designed by Papermade Design

Wedding Planner- Details Details

New Site Who This

It's finally here!

LIFESTYLE 1 day ago

How to Turn Your Side Hustle into a Full-Time Gig

I know I’m not alone in this—not knowing how or when it’s time to go “all in” on your passion or side hustle.

LIFESTYLE 2 days ago

How I Maintain My Creativity

It seems like I'm constantly being pulled in a million directions.

LIFESTYLE 3 days ago

California Chicken, Veggie, and Avocado Rice Bowls

A quick, easy, and healthy recipe that’s perfect for the summer days ahead.

Food 1 week ago

My 5 Month Secret

First… completely excited and thrilled to share the news, but also completely relieved as I can finallllllllly share this secret that I’ve been keeping from you guys for months and really let that belly hang out! ;)

Motherhood 2 weeks ago

7 Things All Working Moms Should Know

Not to say that I’ve figured everything out but I feel like I’ve gotten a hold of this whole working mom thing...

Motherhood 2 weeks ago