Outfits 6 years ago

Draped

Helmut Lang Dress, Gifted Jill Milan Clutch, zara heels

Wanted to share with you guys this new Helmut Lang dress that I bought in New York. No one can do drapery like Mr. Lang does! Sorry for the ghetto camera phone shots..but this was the only camera i had for the evening!

I hosted the GENLUX launch party along with our cover girl Kathey Irelend for our OC edition. As some of you guys know I am now the Editor In Chief for GENLUX OC! It was a fun night celebrating & getting to know Kathy herself. She is such an empowering woman of faith …I was completely inspired by her kindness & graciousness.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! It’s been a crazy week, but I will be updating with my regular outfit posts starting next week!

xoxo

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 2 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 2 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 4 months ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 5 months ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 5 months ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 6 months ago