Outfits 6 years ago

Draped

Helmut Lang Dress, Gifted Jill Milan Clutch, zara heels

Wanted to share with you guys this new Helmut Lang dress that I bought in New York. No one can do drapery like Mr. Lang does! Sorry for the ghetto camera phone shots..but this was the only camera i had for the evening!

I hosted the GENLUX launch party along with our cover girl Kathey Irelend for our OC edition. As some of you guys know I am now the Editor In Chief for GENLUX OC! It was a fun night celebrating & getting to know Kathy herself. She is such an empowering woman of faith …I was completely inspired by her kindness & graciousness.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! It’s been a crazy week, but I will be updating with my regular outfit posts starting next week!

xoxo

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago