Outfits 6 years ago

Peek-A-Boo

Gifted Mcginn Tweed Jacket, AK Vintage necklaces, similar Tank HERE,  Gifted H&M lace shorts, Gifted Preen x Aldo Shoes, Chanel wallet/clutch, Free People lace bra, Gifted JNB earrings,  Arm Candy-  similar Friendship Bracelets, similar Spiked Gold bracelet, sunglasses- similar Tom Ford

Photography by Jana Williams

Hello there! Hope you all enjoyed your long (memorial day) weekend! It’s always hard to come back to reality after 3 days of  frolicking at the beach and basking in the sun over mimosas!

Layering a loose tank over my swimsuit was pretty much my uniform for this past weekend. Lately i’ve been having fun with my undergarments…letting a bit of lace & a pop of color go peek-a-boo!  and  how fun are  these pixelated + street art inspired shoes!!! Not to mention their killer block heel!!

Hope you have a beautiful day loves!!!

xoxo

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago