Outfits 6 years ago

Splurge And Save A Little This Spring

Now that it is officially Spring…it’s time to transition some of those key pieces in your wardrobe from winter to spring! So here’s a little video I made on the key pieces needed for this spring! ENJOY 🙂

YMI The Anklet Skinny Jeans

YMI Resort Shorts

YMI Raw Edge Shorts

YMI Colorful Shorts

YMI Colorful Skinny

YMI Floral Shorts

YMI Distressed Denim Jacket

Besides the fact that everything at YMI fits like a glove and possibly has the most insane stretch in their jeans, everything is soooo darn affordable it’s pretty mind blowing!

and on top of that YMI has offered all of my viewers & readers a 30% Spring Discount (not including clearance or daily deal items).

So when checking your fresh new jeans out make sure to type in this code for your discount-

“CFACTOR30”

So there it is..i’m giving you all the reason to splurge a little this spring!

Happy MONDAY!

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago