Outfits 6 years ago

GREENDAY

Photography by Jana williams

{Zara Blouse, Anthropologie skirt, Jcrew necklace & bracelet (left), Chanel bracelet (right), Sanctuary Jacket, Jimmy Choo Shoes, Zara belt, Hermes Birkin (hand me down) bag}

Remember this outfit from the COLOR THERAPY tutorial I posted yesterday here? This was my favorite outfit out of all the looks so I decided to wear this outfit today as I run around town to meetings! I’m obsessing over the idea of wearing one color from top to bottom in different hues, such as this deep forest green + seafoam pastel green.

Will be at the jellypop shoes headquarters planning for our next campaign shoot & then off to a Coach bloggers event + dinner with some of my fave blogger friends! Make sure to be following me here on FACEBOOK & TWITTER for some live ramblings as I go abouts my day!! Hope its beautiful where you are today!

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago