Outfits 6 years ago

Thinking Of You ....

Photography By- Jana Williams

{Jacket- Leyendecker, All Jewelry from BesoBeso}

I hope you all had a magical holiday with your loved ones! I am writing to you from a land far far away here in asia. Today we traveled down to the tropical south of Taiwan…who knew that the weather would be in the 80s here and I would be sippin on a pina colada traipsing around our beachfront hotel? This past week has been filled with adventures…we started from FREEZING (-15 degrees) Korea, then to semi cold Taipei weather (50 degrees), and now in the tropics (80 degrees).

As the year is coming to an end I cannot stop thinking about all the lovely moments we’ve spent together here on my blog, youtube, twitter, & facebook. It’s been wonderful being able to share my daily inspirations and glimpses of life with yall! While there will be many more wonderful things to come in the new year, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am Thinking Of You from a land far away!

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago