Fashion 7 years ago

A Little Mich&Chris Bromance

It was exactly 1 year ago from today when Michelle Phan and I partnered up and started our ever so exciting journey together on youtube! We’ve escalated our relationship from merely being business partners to what we can now call best friends! She always challenges me and pushes me to my limits (which I appreciate!). We know when to  to turn it “on” for business and turn it “off” when we just need to vent & get loose! We’ve had one amazing & crazy year together and it’s exciting to know that this is just the beginning of our journey!

“Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…”

ok ok i’ll stop with the bromance…but HAPPY 1 year ANNIVERSARY to  us! Thank you guys for all your support!!!

btw by the time you guys are reading this i’ll probably be on a plane from Korea to Taiwan! Korea I will miss you but im excited to see what Taiwan is all about!!!

Love,

Chriselle

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 3 days ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 1 week ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago