Outfits 7 years ago

Neon + Leopard

{Dolce & Gabbana Dress, Emily Cho clutch + belt, Jimmy Choo Shoes, Courtney Kaye Bracelet}

And it was a night of glitz & glamour at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show! When it comes to style I generally prefer flowy & romantic, and shy away from glam & sexy.  But this time around my gf Patty at Dolce & Gabbana convinced me that if I were to do sexy this was THE  event to do it! Paired it with this Neon clutch that Emily CHO kindly sent me to my hotel on my arrival. Turned the strap of this bag into a belt, and unexpectedly discovered a new {combo} obsession- Neon + Leopard.

Thank you Dolce & Gabbana for dressing me & Emily CHO for your amazing {to die for} clutch!

Hope your day is filled with glamour!

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago