Outfits 7 years ago

Last Golden Rays

{ASOS dress, Valentino Shoes, Gifted Courtney Kaye bracelet, Banana Republic & Givenchy Bracelet, UO clutch}

And a heartfelt weekend it was..Spent the beautiful Saturday afternoon meeting viewers & readers at the DSW store in orange county! It was amazing to see the amount of people {click here to see} that came out not only to support us but also to  donate their gently worn shoes for Soles4Souls. We raised hundreds & hundreds of shoes and I’m happy to say that they are now on their way to someone who is really in need of them!

Wore this billowy sheer dress and drenched myself in the last golden rays of the season. And so this weekend was spent frolicking  in the golden sunlight +  deep conversation over  a candlelight dinner.

Today will be one of those days with meetings & appointments, and afterwards, a million errands to run before I catch my flight to New York  to attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show + a very special project Im working on 🙂

Hope your week is filled with love & laughter

Photography by Jana Williams

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago