Outfits 7 years ago

Warm & Fuzzy

From hot to cold to rainy to sunny….with the weather being so unexpected these days i’ve been using my little faux fur vest to keep me warm & fuzzy! I also thrifted this amazing suede belt with gold hardware this weekend for $10! There’s something so victorious on finding a gem in a vintage store.

A big thank you to all of you that came to meet me at the Beautylish event…I had a lovely time speaking and was excited to meet so many young, passionate, & driven women of all ages!

…And this week’s agenda consists of designer luncheons, Michael Kors show, Dinner with Tiffanys&Co., and an editorial shoot out in Palm Spring!  Also will be uploading 3 Halloween tutorials this week!! Hope its beautiful where you are!

<<Blouse- Equipment, Vest- LF, Skirt-H&M, Boots- Steve Madden, Belt- Vintage, Bracelet- Banana Republic, Watch- Michael Kors, Rings- Banana Republic, Purse- Coach, Scarf- Urban Outfitters, Earrings- Vintage, Bra- Victorias Secret>>

Photography by Christine Chang

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago