Outfits 7 years ago

Sundrenched

It’s been one of those perfectly beautiful August weekends! Spent most of the weekend frolicking in long maxis (as seen here in this tutorial)to the flower mart, cafe dates, and dinner reservations. We filmed 2 new tutorials yesterday in our litle bungalow at the Chateau Marmont. Work hardly seems like work when you are sun drenched and surrounded by beautiful things.

And now to start off my Monday morning with a strong latte… catch me traipsing about town from meetings to meetings! HAPPY MONDAY darlins’!

Photography by- Christine Chang

(Top- BCBG, Maxi skirt- Katwalk Boutique, Belt- Roberto Cavalli, Jewelry- c/o Beso Beso, Purse- Zara, Shoes- Zara, Hat- H&M)

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago