Fashion 7 years ago

Letting Go To Breathe

So it has been a wildly scattered & intensely busy week thus far but I got the chance yesterday to soak up the sun all while filming a new tutorial! We stopped to catch a breath at one of my favorite sushi restaurants with a grand oceanview to Catalina island. Oceanview & an afternoon at the beach, in all this golden summer sunshine, I cannot help but daydream for a moment about the BIG day! (eeek, butterflies!)

an oh! I love my new billowy summer dress from Free people and how it whisks in the wind with each little  footstep. In the midst of madness sometimes something as simple as taking a stroll at the beach & eating some sushi instantly relaxes my mind, body, &soul.

and you? How do you guys relax in the midst of chaos?  I think we can all use some pointers on relaxing and Letting Go To Breathe!

Love,

Chriselle

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 7 hours ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 6 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago