Outfits 7 years ago

A Second To Breathe

Hello darlins’..sorry for the slightly late Friday post but its been quite a hectic day. Been running around town from downtown to Hollywood back to downtown then back to Hollywood..and ALAS a second to breathe over a glass of wine. My assistants and I are prepping for a huge music video shoot …we are styling the artist & all the characters involved! An overload amount of of prepping & fittings it is this weekend.

…Now Im at a dinner for two with a breathtaking view overlooking the cityscape & beyond, while inside, there are gliterring antique chandeliers. My kind of place!  Hope you have a stunningly lovely weekend!

(Dress- Free People, Bracelets- Mango, Shoes- Joie, Gifted Coach Purse)

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago