Outfits 7 years ago

A Romantic Weekender

I hope your (long) weekend thus far has been filled with miles and miles of sunshine. I’ve  somehow managed to finish prepping all 30 looks for my styling jobs on Mon-Wed…so it has unexpectedly been a  pleasantly relaxing weekend with scented candles in the evening, a table for two high above the world….with utterly breathtaking views of the city.

I love how my favorite pair of golden coral silk shorts feel against my luxurious bed linens- the intermingling of the two feels like a rush of spring air.

My current 4 obsessions:

1.) Zara woven wedge heels (obssessed with the white leather against the woven textured wedge)

2.) Vintage Clutch

3.)Isabel Lu silk satin shorts

4.) Mink Pink sleevless tie shirt

Wishing you an astonishingly relaxing weekend and beautiful day off

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago