Fashion 8 years ago

The Tales Of The Traveling Hat

Totally reminiscent of the Bianca Jagger days of the 1970s. 40 years later its one of 2011’s hottest spring must haves once again. Like history..fashion will ALWAYS repeat itself. Besides it’s a perfect accessory to protect your skin!

Here I’m wearing an Elizabeth & James blouse, Alexander Wang pants, Alexander wang purse , and floppy hat from Forever 21.

Here’s a quick update…we will be releasing the Spring fashion tutorial sometime this week..Michelle and I finished filming & writing the script for it yesterday! Also just finished editing my very first intro video to my Youtube channel. Hopefully *crossing my fingers* i will be able to get that uploaded by this week as well!

I caught a horrible cold  so please excuse the absence on Twitter & Facebook! Im trying to recover asap!

Love,

Chriselle

Summer Accessories Under $100

I'm always on the hunt for cute, chic, and affordable accessories to take my wardrobe into the new season.

Fashion 1 day ago

Most Asked About Products in my DMs

One of the things that fill up my DMs the most is questions about products that I’m using and wearing. So I decided to gather all of the latest and link them all for you!

Fashion 3 days ago

5 Work OOTDs for Summer

The CINCteam and I gathered a bunch of my favorite summer OOTD's that totally work for work.

Fashion 6 days ago

My Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 Experience

I had the most amazing 24 hour whirlwind trip with Louis Vuitton to NYC for their 2020 Cruise Collection! It might have been one of...

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Blazers are Having a Moment Again

This preppy wardrobe staple has been around for ages, and you really can't ever go wrong with throwing one on.

Fashion 1 month ago

5 Spring Trends I'm Loving

These past two months I've been slowly but surely incorporating some Spring trends into my wardrobe and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

Fashion 2 months ago