Fashion 8 years ago

The Tales Of The Traveling Hat

Totally reminiscent of the Bianca Jagger days of the 1970s. 40 years later its one of 2011’s hottest spring must haves once again. Like history..fashion will ALWAYS repeat itself. Besides it’s a perfect accessory to protect your skin!

Here I’m wearing an Elizabeth & James blouse, Alexander Wang pants, Alexander wang purse , and floppy hat from Forever 21.

Here’s a quick update…we will be releasing the Spring fashion tutorial sometime this week..Michelle and I finished filming & writing the script for it yesterday! Also just finished editing my very first intro video to my Youtube channel. Hopefully *crossing my fingers* i will be able to get that uploaded by this week as well!

I caught a horrible cold  so please excuse the absence on Twitter & Facebook! Im trying to recover asap!

Love,

Chriselle

Everything I'm Buying for Fall – 5 Fall Trends

To get you excited for your fall wardrobe, I put together the 5 Fall trends we're about to be seeing everywhere.

Fashion 5 days ago

The Best Necklace For Your Neckline

Finding the perfect necklace and neckline pairing is all about showing off your jewels and finding the perfect balance between skin and bling.

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Need a Wardrobe Refresh? Fave Fashion Finds Under $50

Do any of us have that much willpower to simply go into a Target and just get that ONE THING that we said we would get and leave?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Trend I'm Loving – Pearl Details

For a little touch of luxe, you really can't go wrong with pearls.

Fashion 1 month ago

Universally Flattering Jeans for Every Body

Nothing feels better than a really great pair of jeans to make your butt and body look great.

Fashion 1 month ago

10 Tips to Look More Expensive

There are little subtle styling tips and tricks you can incorporate into your wardrobe to make you look like a million bucks!

Fashion 2 months ago