Fashion 8 years ago

The Tales Of The Traveling Hat

Totally reminiscent of the Bianca Jagger days of the 1970s. 40 years later its one of 2011’s hottest spring must haves once again. Like history..fashion will ALWAYS repeat itself. Besides it’s a perfect accessory to protect your skin!

Here I’m wearing an Elizabeth & James blouse, Alexander Wang pants, Alexander wang purse , and floppy hat from Forever 21.

Here’s a quick update…we will be releasing the Spring fashion tutorial sometime this week..Michelle and I finished filming & writing the script for it yesterday! Also just finished editing my very first intro video to my Youtube channel. Hopefully *crossing my fingers* i will be able to get that uploaded by this week as well!

I caught a horrible cold  so please excuse the absence on Twitter & Facebook! Im trying to recover asap!

Love,

Chriselle

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 1 day ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 2 days ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 1 week ago

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 week ago

The Importance of Getting Dressed

During my postpartum period, especially during the first 3 months- all I wore was a nursing bra & a robe… I was in full survival mode.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

BULLIED BY MY FOLLOWER & HOW I MAKE MONEY AS AN INFLUENCER

I usually don’t respond to hate comments but this one was just the cherry on top… I had to say something. Loved seeing everyone’s jokes...

LIFESTYLE 1 month ago