Fashion 7 years ago

The Tales Of The Traveling Hat

Totally reminiscent of the Bianca Jagger days of the 1970s. 40 years later its one of 2011’s hottest spring must haves once again. Like history..fashion will ALWAYS repeat itself. Besides it’s a perfect accessory to protect your skin!

Here I’m wearing an Elizabeth & James blouse, Alexander Wang pants, Alexander wang purse , and floppy hat from Forever 21.

Here’s a quick update…we will be releasing the Spring fashion tutorial sometime this week..Michelle and I finished filming & writing the script for it yesterday! Also just finished editing my very first intro video to my Youtube channel. Hopefully *crossing my fingers* i will be able to get that uploaded by this week as well!

I caught a horrible cold  so please excuse the absence on Twitter & Facebook! Im trying to recover asap!

Love,

Chriselle

Not in Paris: A Parisian State of Mind

With Paris Fashion Week fully underway, I'm taking a walk down memory lane to earlier this year!

Fashion 12 hours ago

What Not to Wear When You're Pregnant

So until baby #2 comes, here are some things you haven’t and WON’T see me in:

Fashion 2 days ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 1 week ago

Shop the Chriselle Lim Collection

The Chriselle Lim Collection is OFFICIALLY available to shop at select Nordstrom stores across the U.S and to shop online…

Fashion 2 weeks ago

The Chriselle Lim Collection Reveal

I’m so over the moon to finally reveal the entire Chriselle Lim Collection!!!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 3 weeks ago