Outfits 7 years ago

Eat Mustard, Wear Mustard

I don’t know what it is..maybe its my slight hatred/distaste in how mustard actually tastes but i’ve never been a fan of anything mustard related. Well until The Row, Acne, & Proenza Schouler served me Mustard in a way I’ve never had before. & now I have a slight change of heart..ok fine..a HUGE change of heart…I absolutely LOVE MUSTARD!!!

I worked up a combo that i’ve never done… paired up this mustard jacket with this bright blue electric shirt with high waisted polka dot pants! Mustard can be a color that can easily look bland so i wanted to perk it up with a bold statement color underneath! And pair it with some funky pants!

So I challenge you to pair up a color combo you’ve never tried before and add some polka dots into your life. Polka dots is another subject but keep in mind Print & dots will  also be HUGE this season.

HAPPY MONDAY darlins’

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago