Outfits 8 years ago

Come Fly Away

For those of you who are obssessed with Pretty Little Liars, as everyone should be, here is a little something something for you. The Fall issue of Audrey magazine is now out on stands and here is a shoot we, Chriselle Inc., styled and produced with Shay Mitchell on our rooftop.

As Shay plays tomboy Emily on Pretty Little Liars, I really wanted her girly and bubbly personality to shine in this shoot. We dressed her in a BCBG floral dress which fit her like a glove and a pair of the Capone combat boots from Penelope and Coco. Come Fly Away with a Pretty Little Liar…..

Photographer: Karla Ticas Hair: Sienree Du MakeUp: Leibi Carias Stylist: Chriselle Lim Produced: Chriselle INC.

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago