Beauty, Skin Tips

How to Get a Brighter Complexion

Life is compiled of choices. The big ones and little ones alike all affect your life whether you realize it or not but for the things you can’t control- like what your skin is exposed to on a daily basis, you CAN choose how you take care of it. I teamed up with Kiehl’s and ShopStyle to share how you can get a brighter complexion!

I’m sure you guys know that drinking or taking Vitamin C is super good for your health but did you know it’s great for your skin, too? This Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate from Kiehl’s acts like a natural antioxidant for your skin. Not only does it help improve the appearance of wrinkles over time, but it instantly revitalizes your skin as well! Packed with Vitamin C and infused with Hyaluronic Acid, this serum works wonders on fine lines and even helps to minimize your pores. I’ve been a loyal Kiehl’s customer for years now so I was so excited to finally get my hands on this serum and I love that it’s also preservative free (aka freshness for your face)!

I’ve been incorporating the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate into my nighttime skincare routine for the past few days and I’m really loving the results! While the long-term results take a few weeks to see, I love that my skin instantly looks radiant and brighter after I use it. The serum is so soft and velvety and my skin instantly soaks it up after I wash my face.  End result? Healthier skin = a healthier me.

sponsored by Kiehl’s and ShopStyle

Are you guys ready to get on the Vitamin C train? Let me know in the comments below and have a great day!

• Sharon says:

You have beautiful skin! I’m currently pregnant and want to know what skin products you may have used during your pregnancy? Thanks in advance!

• Ashley says:

Great photos! Will definitely have to try this–thanks for sharing!

Ashley | r e a s y u m e

• juliezeneth says:

such a huge fan of kiehl’s! i have been wanting to try this product out…now i know i should give it a go since you’re loving it haha. great post and lovely photography by the way!
    much love

• very refreshing pictures

• Vitamin C is one of the few powerful ingredients that actually works! Great post!

• Yoldine says:

This is definitely what I need and right up my alley. But I’ll have to do a little bit of saving before I can splurge on it. That price though :'((

• Meghan Burns says:

Love the photos with the fruit. Love the post.
    xx, Meghan |

• Theresa says:

I’ve been using this serum for over 7 years and I still love it!

• Diana says:

I dont know why, but everytime I started using vit C product, my skin started to break out. 🙁 I have tried few brands, including this kiehl brand. Help! any idea why?

• Nikki says:

Yes! Definitely going to try this out!

• Elizabeth says:

I’ve been an avid user of Vitamin C serums for the past 3 years, and my skin loves it 🙂 <3 I really want to try this one from Kiehl's! It sounds amazing!

XO, Elizabeth

• I absolutely love Kiehls! Must try this upon your recommendation!

XOXO //
    SINCERELY OPHELIA | NYC Petite Fashion Blogger

• Chloe Hogan says:

Yes please I love this brand and would be keen to try it.

• Vivian says:

Hyaluronic acid is a godsend for my skin! The serum sounds like a must try~

Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

• Jennifer says:

Great product! I’m looking forward to trying it when I get the chance to buy it. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

• Tabitha says:

Great post! I’ve never tried that line or a Vitamin C skin care but its sounds refreshing, and I bet it smells amazing. As someone with oily skin, I definitely need something for my skin.

• K says:

Lovely How do you keep your hair moisturized from dying out

• Natali says:

Such a fantastic product placement! Beautiful photos!

• Mireia says:

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

• Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are skincare essentials.

• I already am firmly on the Vitamin C train, it is such a great ingredient.

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

Amazing photos – great read, Chriselle!

• Keri says:

I will seriously follow any skincare advice you provide, Chriselle. Your skin is seriously so dewy, bright, and youthful. Need to try these Kiehl’s products!

Enclothed Cognition

• This is exactly what I need after a manic festive season that just shows on my skin unfortunately. Thanks so much! x

• Marianne says:

I absolutely love Kiehl’s products! Thanks for sharing 🙂 <3

• fatou says:

I love KIEHL skincare products! there honestly the best.

• […] Life is compiled of choices- the big ones and little ones alike all affect your life whether you realize it or not! But for the things you can’t control- like what your skin is exposed to on a daily basis, you CAN choose how you take care of it. from The Chriselle Factor […]