Beauty, Skin Tips

How to Get Glowy Skin Overnight

I’m sure you guys have caught on by now but I definitely talk about skin and skincare ALL the time., I’ve done a few posts about it here and here, but as I’m always changing up my routine to fit my current lifestyle, I wanted to share with you all my updated routine on achieving glow skin! Your skin is kind of like your hair in the sense that when you try new products, it starts out amazing, and then loses its charm.

With your skincare, once you like a product it’s okay to stick with it but personally, I like to swap things out and challenge my skin. I usually come back to the same products (if you missed it, make sure to check out my holy grail skincare here!), but I’m always switching it up and testing out new products. A lot of them work and some don’t (trust me: those don’t work will never make it on the blog). With that said, these are the products I’ve been using for the past month that have given me an amazing glow! Keep scrolling to see how to get glowy skin overnight!

1. This Works: In Transit No Traces

I’ve used this product so much the past couple of months, I’ve already emptied it! These makeup remover wipes work really well and I love that they’re made without any harsh chemicals. I’ve had a few bad experiences with makeup remover wipes in the past, so I’m really happy with these. They really get all my makeup off and didn’t make my skin feel like it got robbed of its natural oils!

2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir

I’ve been using this elixir for years now and I’m not going to lie, I’m a sucker for good packaging! When I saw it in its gold packaging, I just had to pick it up! I feel like this one might feel mintier than the OG but that might just be me justifying my purchase! LOL! I always have this elixir on me when traveling. I use it immediately after I take off my makeup to bring back moisture and get my skin ready for all the products I’m about to layer on.

3. CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Sunday Riely

Some of you might remember this from my IG stories but the first time I used it, I was honestly shocked with how immediate the results were. This serum is great for those days when you’ve had a long night or didn’t get enough sleep and your skin is looking a little lackluster. This item will instantly brighten and plump your skin!

When I use this, I feel like I don’t have to wear that much makeup because I don’t want to hide that natural glow!

4. Avéne A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum

This is a newer product that I just started testing out while I was in Paris and I’m so happy with it! Whenever I’m traveling during the fall/winter I get very dry, and I don’t really like using heavy creams because my skin verges on oily. This new serum by Avéne really hydrates my skin without feeling too heavy. It’s a super lightweight water cream which is extremely hydrating and also gives you an illuminated glow.

5. La Prairie Luxe Sleep Mask

In the drier winter months, I try to do a hydrating mask and/or sleep mask at least 2x a week. This skin caviar sleep mask has been my go-to lately since I’ve been feeling kind of dry with the weather change. I also like that you can sleep in it, too! Think of it as a very hydrating moisturizer.  Unlike most masks, this sleep mask disappears after a few minutes. I like to think of it as adding a seal on top of your skin, locking in moisture. The best thing about it this is that you wake up to super dewy skin! I’ll use this mask forever and ever, amen. 🙏

6. Skinlab Weekly Mini Peel Pads

These peel pads feel like your skin is burning but in the best way possible. Does that make any sense? LOL. I guess some people will call this feeling “tingly.” But don’t worry, it goes away within seconds. Since I don’t have time to get peels and facials as often as I would like to, I love that these are about 5% of the power of a usual peel but feel just as effective. It helps resurface your skin, exfoliates dead skin away and you’re left with dewy fresh skin that feels like newborn skin. It also helps with tightening pores and discoloration.

7. SkinCeuticals

This product needs no introduction. I’ve been hooked on it for ages and I’ve mentioned it on the blog multiple times. To read more about it, click here !

8. Chantelle Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask

You guys are probably familiar with this eye mask as well because I will never travel without them! These seaweed based cooling eye masks instantly hydrate and cool your under eyes. They’re great for travel or if you’re just really, really tired! Sometimes I even fall asleep with them on!

9. Cle de Peau Intensive Eye Contour Cream

I’ve been using this for over a month now and it has dramatically transformed my dark circles and dullness. I also love that it comes with a cooling massage tool (not pictured). It helps circulate and massage your under eyes and the cream is ultra creamy but not too thick like most eye creams. It just melts into my skin!

Obviously beyond what you put on your skin, what you put in your body matters too. I can’t stress enough that you should be drinking enough water and eating right! Getting your sweat on also helps your body get rid of all the toxins!

Do you guys have any tips for getting your skin gorgeous and glowy overnight? Let me know in the comments below so I can try it out and have the best skin day ever!

sigxo_chriselle

• Patrcia Torres says:

Your skin looks flawless in this post, having a glowy skin now days
    it’s such a trend!

• Lily Manon says:

I literally use the Caudalie beauty elixir for every situation. It works wonders on my skin.

xo

• Fai Hui says:

Your skin is to die for! whatever you are doing, it’s obviously working for you. Not sure if you’ve tried Shu Uemura’s skin purifier cleansing oil…Now, I don’t dread taking off my makeup any more. It rids all the dirt, oil and makeup residue. The sense is just delicious. Another great find: OcuSoft lid cleanser in foam. it works so well and gentle. any allergies or eye irritations, it will help sooth and make your eye care/treatment and makeup application so much easier to absorb!

• Linda Tran says:

These all look like great products! Thanks for sharing!

Linda

• I love to put sleep masks at night ! Thanks for sharing your routine. I found some interesting ones!
    New post: Sport vibes with Hunkemöller

• Jennifer says:

Love lathering moisturizers and serums on my face before bed! Feels so good the next morning!

• Elizabeth says:

I’m loving the packaging on the Caudalie too! <3 So pretty! Love all of these products so much! Glowy skin is perfect for the colder months 🙂

XO, Elizabeth

• Joyce says:

I need to exfoliate at least twice a week during dry months to really increase product absorption. My favorite is Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Scrub! It smells so good and really leaves the skin looking brighter after use. That and Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum are my favvvvves

• Kritsida says:

Love the suggestions! I’m all about glowy skin year-round! Your pores are also non-existent! Can you share your secrets on that??
    x. kritsida

• Mireia says:

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

• Shloka says:

Your skin looks amazing! I’ve been wondering if there are any make up remover wipes that are not harsh and you’ve answered that with your first one!

x
    Shloka

• Cindy says:

I can’t wait to try the La Prarie sleep mask. Thank you for sharing! Always a big fan of your skin <3

xx Cindy

• Polly says:

Thanks for sharing these helpful tips! I need to try them for myself!

Polly

• Alina says:

Your skin is a dream!

• Magda says:

Thanks for sharing your beauty secrets!

• i literally use the Caudalie beauty elixir for every situation. LOVE it for when i’m flying.

chevrons & éclairs

• Natali says:

I’m mostly interested to test 3,5 and 9! Thank you for sharing those amazing skincare products, your skin is always so flawless!!

• I really don´t get the hype around the Caudalie Beauty Elixier. I mean, I like essential oils, but only that and alcohol in a spray? I prefer others.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Beautiful skincare facial products … all are great. Stuffs! 🙂

🍂🍁LA BIJOUX BELLA 🍂🍁| by mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• Kim says:

I’ve never done a sleep mask but I’m intrigued! Your skin looks amazing!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. $100 BOUTIQUE GIVEAWAY! & Cable Neck Sweaters

• […] With that said, these are the products I’ve been using for the past month that have given me an amazing glow! Keep scrolling to see how to get glowy skin overnight! from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/10/how-to-get-glowy-skin-overnight/ […]