Fashion, Paris Fashion Week

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could’ve stayed longer. I have a few more days out here so I’m starting to feel a bit homesick now that he’s is gone. But I feel more thankful than ever that he made it halfway around the world just to spend a few days with me. We really value the quality time we get to spend together because as we get busier, it’s just harder to find that time that we used to have for each other (especially after having Chloe).

Our last day together was one of my busiest days. So in-between shows, we snuck in a few hours to explore the city. I took him to a few of my favorite spots in Paris, and we had the best time ever! There have been so many times I’ve been to Paris seeing couples on the streets kissing and rendezvousing at a café and I’ve always dreamt of doing that! As cheesy as it sounds, I wanted to have a romantic Parisian day with Allen. Safe to say, mission accomplished!

As cheesy as it may sound, I also wore an outfit that I’ve always imagined myself to wear if I were to fall in love in Paris. A feminine silky blouse, a pair of cigarette trousers, kitten heels, an oversized trench coat (like this), and of course a beret. It was très French. Although my time with Allen was short, I’m so thankful I got to spend some quality time with him and have him experience fashion week with me.

ICYMI:  See the rest of my PFW Diary HERE!

• Maree Vie says:

Hi Chriselle –

I would love if you could put up a post about some of your favorite spots in Paris!
    That would be so helpful as I will be going back there soon for my second time 🙂

• Katerina says:

Nice post! It rouses happy emotions 🙂 Thanks for sharing, Chriselle!

• Dylan says:

UGH this is everything.So in love with this!

• […] If you’re reading this right now, I’m somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I’m SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear! (And Allen too of course, but I just saw him…) […]

• Keri says:

Omg so in love with these photos. You guys look so happy <3

Enclothed Cognition

• Liva says:

You both look amazing! and that blouse, love it!!

• Shloka says:

You guys are so adorable the minute I saw these photos I literally could not help but smile! This is so beautiful and you are so lucky to have Allen come see you in Paris! It’s the most romantic city ever!

• Natali says:

Ah you two melt my heart! Such a beautiful, Parisienne love story!

• omg I can’t with these photos at all. So beautiful! I also love your blouse! x

Love the photos! You guys are so beautiful together!

• Darina says:

Beautiful pictures of you and Allen and I love your outfit. Tres tres Parisienne

• Vivian says:

so sweet together. I love your Parisian chic look!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

• Elizabeth says:

This isn’t cheesy at all, Chriselle! <3 🙂 I think every girl dreams about falling in love in Paris, at least once in their lives! Loving this romantic Parisian look that you're wearing, and of course, you and Allen look so sweet together!

XO, Elizabeth

• Alisha Ricki says:

Awwww, this is so romantic!!!! So happy you got some QT, even if it was shorter than you’d have hoped – every little bit counts. xo, Alisha Ricki | Life(Style) &Travel,

• Aria Di Bari says:

You two are the cutest, also I love that striped coat!

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Such love and delights … and it could not happen to a more lovelier couple in the City of Love! Beautiful images of love and laughters! 🙂

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could’ve stayed longer. from The Chriselle Factor from Tumblr […]