Fashion, Outfits

283A6823

283A6818
283A6817

283A6850
283A6790

283A6809

This was a dress I’ve had in my closet for a while now, but never got around to wearing it because it never seemed like the right weather to do so. It’s a dress that was a bit light to wear in the cooler weather (thin material + the off the shoulder element), but too heavy to wear during the hot summer months (due to the long sleeves). But, I’m so glad I brought it to Japan with me because it was the perfect in-between weather transitional dress.

It’s from Tibi (similar here) and I’ll make sure to add some similar dresses throughout the post that are just as cute and good for the transitional weather we are going through. I paired this dress with these gorgeous Roger Vivier sandals (similar here) that are just a vision!  I immediately fell in love with the juxtaposition of the linen material paired with their signature bling.

As for my hair…. it does NOT do well in the tropical humidity as I have naturally thick and coarse hair (translate: not a good combo/hair look for the weather). I don’t even try to straighten it or style it in this kind of humidity because it will just go right back to its natural state of frizzy. (Note that my hair is NOT curly, but just in a constant state of frizz). If I had curly hair I would totally just rock my natural curls – hence the reason why I’m always sweeping back my hair in a low ponytail, but this time I decided to tie my bandana around my hair. It made my look more effortless and natural than a super straight and sleek look.

The warm weather in Japan was amazing compared to how chilly it was in Paris, and it totally gave me Spring Fever! Who else is ready for some warmer weather?

sigxo_chriselle

• stupid says:

With havin so mսch content do you ever rսn into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site hɑs a lot of unique content I’ve either authored
    myself or outsourced bսt it аppears a lot of it is popping it up all over
    the internet without mү permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce ϲontent from bеіng ripped off?
    I’d reаlly appreciate it.

• […] Elizabeth and James have been on rotation for me for quite a while now! You might remember me wearing them in Japan and here on my Instagram! Circular shapes can be tricky to find for your face shape, […]

• bernadeth says:

Very cool outfit. XX, Rachel http://chicglamstyle.com

• […] your hair.  The possibilities are endless! You’ve probably seen me wear it here and here, and I love how much a little scarf can add such a big punch to your look. Not to mention, it […]

• Miranda says:

Your bandana is around your neck not your hair! Oops, proofread is a must!

• Jennifer says:

Very chic look! I really like the style of this dress. 🙂

• […] my favorites. I wore this slip dress + sweater combination in Japan (see my other Japan looks here and here) and it was the perfect layering look for the climate. In Japan, it would get […]

• Effortless chic! This dress is so gorgeous!

• rheanonn says:

i love that dress!

frheak.net

• Shloka says:

What a stunning dress – it really is perfect for the humid in between weather! I actually think your hair looks really nice and your skin looks fabulous! I know what you mean about the humidity – I grew up in India and my hair would go CRAZY but you seem to have tamed it amazingly well especially with the bandana!

x
    Shloka

• Elizabeth says:

This shirt dress is perfect for hot and humid weather! I love the longer length because it’ll cover the legs from too much sun, but the exposed shoulders really make it so chic! Definitely a very classy, yet spring/summery look!

XO, Elizabeth

• Vivian says:

Your hair looks lovely regardless!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

• Natali says:

You’re looking absolutely outstanding in this minimalistic and edgy outfit! 🙂

• alexia says:

Girl is gorgeous! Love this dress. Wishing this was my weather situation!

See my latest post:
    // downtown in my favorite jeans
    born bred BE – a blog by Alexia

• sahara says:

awww love the dress <3

xo,

• perfect spot for these shots, the dress is lovely

Mel x

Mediamarmalade.com

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Yasss, a beautiful look for Summer … love the flats, it’s so chic and defined! 🙂

💋LA BIJOUX BELLA💋 | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] (thin material + the off the shoulder element), but too heavy […] from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/03/a-spring-fever-must-have/ from Tumblr […]