283A8800
Beauty, Makeup Tips

My Winter Beauty Look

If you guys had a chance to read my 10 Products 10 Looks post, you know with a little help from Ting (my amazingly talented friend and makeup artist), I can switch up my beauty + hair looks on the daily! But, in my normal day-to-day life, my typical makeup routine doesn’t change as much. I’m thankful to be constantly getting the chance to try new makeup and beauty products but when I find ones I really like, I typically stick to them but will change up the colors every season or so (depending on the M-O-O-D)!

283A8851
283A8818

283A8821

283A8809
283A8846
283A8826

My Winter Beauty Look is pretty simple. With all the gorgeous dark colors around, I want to keep my look as light and airy as possible. The first step in my makeup routine, no matter the season, is to put on sunscreen after my moisturizer. I love this one by Kiehl’s because it’s super light and not sticky at all. For my foundation, I’ve been using the Armani Power Fabric foundation. It gives so much coverage without feeling like I have any makeup on. Seriously, with one pump of the product, I can cover my entire face to feel like silk! But my secret weapon? I use this Armani fluid sheer under my foundation, which gives my skin a gorgeous glow.

With a few swipes of my Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil, my eyebrows are filled in and in place. For my eyes, I usually skip eyeshadow unless I have more time, but I’ll line my eyes and use my absolute favorite mascara from Sisley to really add depth and definition. And my newest obsession this year was wearing false eyelashes for shoots! I wasn’t the biggest fan of them on myself but one day I gave my Shu Uemura lashes a shot and I loved how they made my eyes look in photos! I couldn’t wear them every day, but for events and big shoot days, they’re now a total must!

After I’m done with my eyes, I move on to the rest of my face. I’ve been using this Mac highlighter religiously which makes my skin look so gorgeous and dewy when I layer it with my Marc Jacobs blush! And with a quick swipe of my Bobbi Brown lipstickmy winter look is finished! I like to think of this look as like a good foundation base. I can always add some darker eyeshadow or even a statement lip to switch it up! Do you guys have any products that you use all the time in the winter? I want to know! Tell me in the comments below and have a great Tuesday!

sigxo_chriselle

• […] might remember me talking about the Armani Fluid sheer in this post here. I usually put it under my foundation to add a subtle glow, but I like to keep some with me to add […]

• In that daring closeup, your skin is so beautiful!! I need to check some of these products… especially the highlighter stuff

• Debbie Hui says:

Hi Chriselle,
    You mentioned you put on sunscreen after moisturizer and you love a particular one by Kiehl’s. When I clicked on what you listed, I noticed it’s “clearly corrective dark circle perfector SPF 30” which instantly brightens the under eye area. Is this sunscreen for the eyes only or can this be used on the face? Please advise!

• Elizabeth says:

False eyelashes really make such a difference, don’t they? <3 :) Really loving this beautiful look that you're wearing!

XO, Elizabeth

• Vivian says:

Love the lashes Chriselle!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

• Kesly says:

Hi Chriselle! I love your simple makeup! It’s always nice to see people who don’t always pile on a bajillion products on their face… Very chic and classy!

• candice says:

Hi Chriselle,
    Really loving this look on you! A little bit off topic but I was wondering if you could do a post on how to find a good bra/ undergarment or I would be interested to know what is a good brand for undergarments or what brand do you use? because as a mom myself, I find it hard to find a good fitting under garment that looks nice under a tight fitting shirt or any shirt really, especially after breastfeeding and the results of what breastfeeding does to our breasts, which I’m sure you know what I mean… :) Thanks!

• Abril says:

I never wear false lashes too but I would love to give those a try , maybe for especial occasions too
    X,abril
    The color palette

• Shloka says:

I love your make up routine, all with such fab products! I wanna try this mascara now and I love that your routine starts with moisturiser, that is so important especially for the winter!

x
    Shloka

• Leah says:

I have been wanting to try false eyelashes…but I’m not too sure how much they will work with glasses.

• Natali says:

Astonishing beauty, as always! I like this natural look very much.

• You look so pretty Chriselle! I bet you can just walk out the door without make up on!

• Alyssa Amato says:

I’m loving this lipstick shade on you! So chic! Xx

• Alisha Ricki says:

I definitely want to try the new Armani Power Fabric Foundation.. I’ve been seeing it pop up lately and I love the Luminous Silk so much; I can only expect that the Power Fabric is just as amazing. xo, Alisha Ricki | Life(Style) &Travel,

• Laila says:

The makeup looks so good on you Chriselle! It really suits you ^_^

Laila from Townhouse Palette

• I really like the Bobbi Brown lipstick, the shade is very fresh and this is the kind of shade I would actually wear all year round! So many people rave about this Sisley mascara when it comes to achieving that defined yet natural lashes look, I should probably try it out as I don’t like too much drama on my lashes! Lovely picks!

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Beautiful …. very simple but beautiful au naturelle makeup look! Simply gorgeous! :)

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] day to day life my typical makeup routine doesn’t change as much. from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/02/winter-beauty-look/ from Tumblr […]