For those of you that have been following me on Instagram and Instastories… you know that I brought my amazing friend Ting who is an amazing makeup and hair expert to New York Fashion Week with me! Usually, I do my own hair and makeup, but because I had her with me I was able to create and play with so many different types of looks! We had so much fun switching things up (could you tell?)! Though we did so many different types of looks, we used the 10 same products over and over again.
So today, I wanted to not only recap all of my fashion week beauty looks but also share with you guys our most used makeup products!
1. Armani Foundation Power Fabric in 4.5
2. MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
3. MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty
4. Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Orange 7
5. MAC Cremesheen in Créme Cup
6. Eyebrow, Shadow, & Liner in One- Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in Wenge Wood
7. Mascara – Armani Eccentrico
8. Eyebrow Pencil- Charlotte Tilbury
9. Liquid Liner – MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black
10. Highlighter- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in #2
Cinq-a-Sept // Snow Day Glam
Fendi Party // Feminine & Victorian
Sies Marian // Smoky & Earthy Tones
Thakoon // Glam & Vampy
Tibi // Soft & Romantic
Tory Burch // Clean with a Pop of Red
Michael Kors // Sleek & Pop of Pink
DVF // Simple and Strong
Altuzarra // No-Makeup Makeup Look
Alexander Wang // Smoky Eye + Sleek Braids
Which look was your favorite? Let me know below and have a fantastic weekend everyone!