Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week

PFW Day 2: Team No Sleep

It’s PFW Day 2 and the CINCteam is officially Team No Sleep! If you’ve been keeping up with my snapchats you know my team and I have been going non-stop since our plane hit the ground, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. (If you missed PFW Day 1, click here!) Day 2 was filled with amazing shows, sexy outfits and a killer after party- what more could a girl want?

7AM: Breakfast

Not glamorous at all. This is actually what mornings actually look like. Trying to wake up while eating breakfast (and clearly failing)! Speaking of breakfast it’s 100 percent THE most important part of the day (in general) but especially during fashion week. We spend a good majority of time just running around with a crazy schedule and don’t even have a split second to eat until around 5pm. A lot of you guys have been asking what I eat for breakfast, and this is a typical meal for me. It keeps me full without slowing me down and is super healthy! It’s avocado mixed with diced tomatoes + a chicken egg scramble. I usually mix it all together in a bowl and drink some OJ!

10AM: Chloé Show

The Chloé show is one of my most anticipated shows all year round. There are no words to describe how much I loved this collection. It was made for us Cali girls with the billowy sleeves and easy to wear one piece dresses. Everything was super effortless and there are a few pieces I already know I need to have in my closet!

dg1a8821
dg1a8833
dg1a8871
11AM: Carvan Show

My team and I literally grabbed our stuff and ran to the Tullieries for the Carven show. It was spunky, cool, and had lots of attitude. Although I loved the collection it was the shoes that stole the show for me!

1PM: Fitting & Street Style

We squeezed in a fitting with Ellery and took some snaps of my first outfit of the day immediately after the show. I actually ended up wearing this beautiful Isabel Marant outfit for the most part of the day. I’m obsessed with these red leather pants! We literally walked out of the fitting and found the perfect courtyard with red doors. Paris is seriously the best backdrop to take outfit photos!

dg1a8900
dg1a8892
dg1a8922
pierre-hardy
pierre-hardy-2

2PM: Pierre Hardy Presentation

We stopped by the Pierre Hardy presentation after shooting some street style photos. I’ve always been such a big fan of their unique and graphic shoes and it was exciting to see what was coming for the next season. I already have my eyes on on (take out extra on) a few of them!

4PM: Balmain Show

This was my first Balmain show, so you can only imagine how excited I was to attend. When I walked in I immediately felt like I was in a tropical jungle. I wore a full Balmain look and it was by far the sexiest outfit I’ve ever worn. I wore a sheer mesh bodysuit, a corset mini skirt and threw on an oversized masculine blazer to balance it out. The collection was nothing short of perfection and was everything Balmain stands for… powerful, seductive, and extremely glam.

balmain1
balmain2

5PM: Street Style

And of course with an outfit like this… how can you not shoot it? We stopped by a palace to shoot this look. I felt strong, powerful, and of course sexy.

dg1a8977

dg1a9031
dg1a9054
dg1a9036
barbrabui3
barbrabui2
barbrabui

6PM: Barbara Bui Show

The Barbara Bui show was so much fun to attend. From the cool music to the bright colors and patent leather, it was the perfect balance between sexy and sporty!

7PM: La Prarie Skin Caviar Event

You guys might remember my cute little IG video for the La Prairie Skin Caviar cream not too long ago. So of course we stopped by the event to say hello and check out their first ever boutique in Paris! We ate some Caviar while we were at it too. 😉

8PM: L'Oréal Backstage Moment

I worked on a little project with L’Oréal backstage at the Off- White show. Make sure to watch my snaps (if you haven’t already) to check it out!

8:30PM: Isabel Marant

Attending the Isabel Marant show was a total pinch-me moment. The collection was beautiful and honestly I didn’t want the show to end! Always the epitome of French-girl chic, it was filled with easy-to-wear dresses, high waisted pants and the coolest shoes ever! Plus, when Gigi Hadid opens the show-you know it’s going to be good.

dg1a9131
dg1a9140
dg1a9094 dg1a9072dg1a9087dg1a9152
off-white-2
off-white-1

9PM- Off-White Show & Outfit

Honestly, I was so impressed with this collection. It was fresh, young, and original. Mixing feminine and statement tops with the freshest denim. Definitely, a collection that will be a favorite to every street style girl. Obsession to the max! Also at so good to see the support of so many fashion insiders, editors, and celebs for Virgil’s collection. I sat next to my closest friends at the show Aimee and Camila … so blessed to have such great girlfriends in the industry. Although fashion week can be physically exhaustive you can’t help but smile and laugh when you are with your close friends. And a huge thank you to my friends at FWRD for having me!

This was probably one of my favorite outfits that I’ve worn so far from the week. Possibly because it was so comfy and I feel the most confident in wide leg pants. I feel powerful and super tall! Anyways these pants are from Off-White and this top is from Marni. Funny how it looks like a matching set, though!

11PM: Balmain After Party

My team and I ended the night at the Balmain after party. It was such a fun time to let loose and have fun with my girls. Also helps when you have the sparkling Eiffel Tower as your backdrop. We just danced the night away!

So before I fall asleep with another face mask on, I hope you guys enjoyed today’s recap! They’re a lot of work but your amazing feedback keeps me going. If you haven’t seen my PFW Day 1, click here! Have a great weekend and be sure to check back Saturday and Sunday for more Paris Fashion Week madness!

sigxo_chriselle

• Very nice article, exactly what I needed. Very useful post i really appreciate thanks for sharing such a nice post. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.

• I’m grateful to you and anticipate much more associated with posts such as. Thank you very much.

• Adriana says:

Love this! You look amazing! Hope you had fun in Paris!
    xx
    The Black Blush

• Tiphaine says:

oh wow, what a busy yet fun day!! love the pics 🙂

x tiphaine

• Amber Reneè says:

Awwww the exhaustion looks too real at 7 am!
    LOL
    Loved that shot. Very real. Yet still very glamourous!
    Love it, thank you.

Amber Reneè of,

• Brittney says:

I mean…. to be sitting front row at a star-studded event.. how amazing.
    You are such a highlight of fashion week shows and we just love you, your team, and janas work!
    So real, so cool and obviously killing the style game!!

• Alisha Ricki says:

Those Reed Krakoff pumps and your Balmain look ? I’m totally crushing omg !! That green skirt especially is EVERYTHING!

• Elizabeth T. says:

Aww you and your team work so hard Chriselle! Thank you so much for pushing through to always bring us exciting new content! Just wanted to let you guys know that we all appreciate it! 🙂 And oh my, Day 2 is by far my favorite so far – all of my favorite brands! Isabel Marant, Balmain, and Chloe! <3 Loving all of your looks, especially those red leather pants! <3

XO, Elizabeth

• Michela says:

your black boots in the first picture are amazing 🙂

Miki xx

littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

• pia says:

your suede green skirt is so amazing! I love it 🙂 and the Chloe show looks amazing!
    Fash ‘n’ fudge
    Fash ‘n’ fudge

• Love your diaries, the snapshots are wonderful shot!

• Hi lovely,

Congrats, your blog post will be featured in Bloggers Issue Magazine

• Abigail says:

Wow! Amazing photos and blog post. I absolutely love your style
    Just Abigail

• Ashley says:

Love your Balmain look!!

XOXO, Ashley

• Diana says:

Love this photos, thank you so much for taking us on your daily adventures.
    || D I A N A ||

• Jennifer says:

looks so amazing! minus the no sleep part.

• Loren says:

❤️❤️❤️ LOVE all your looks but especially this balmain outfit! You’ve paired it together perfectly! Thanks for sharing! Xx

• Carlo Huang says:

aww thank you so much Chriselle for uploading content to frequently! It makes me feel like I’m living fashion week with you and your amazing team ( that obv I wanna be part of someday )! Following you on snapchat and reading your live blog posts are the reason I live for!! Thank you for your hard work and dedication! You are truly an inspiration to all of us aspiring blogger <3 keep up the amazing work!! Already missing your Chloe snaps 🙁 </3 she is sooo cute!!!

• Yana Puaca says:

You look absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing all of your fashion week adventures so I can also live vicariously through your experiences. Looks like so much fun!

XO
    Yana

• DEMELER says:

i love your fashion week posts! always looking amazing
    xx

• Thuy says:

That breakfast sounds yummy although you look so dead that I want to give you a hug. I agree, Paris has the best backdrops. I love all the neutrals and big grandiose buildings. Thanks for the real-time following of your fashion weeks. I can only imagine how much work it takes! Love seeing Jana shoot you btw.

• Mireia says:

What an amazing day!

Mireia from TGL

• Margaret says:

I love Pierre Hardy shoes! And your Balmain outfit is so you! I love you wearing mini skirt plus blazer!

xx Margaret

• I am really loving all your post about PFW really gorgeous Chriselle! Kisses

• manuela says:

One word chriselle: beautiful! you’re absolutely amazing!!!!!!
    I love the Chloè collection too! and the Balmain skirt is extraordinary!
    indeed, thank you so much for describing PFW in real time, like you did with NYFW!!
    I’ll wait the day 3 of PFW 🙂
    xoxo M.

• Linda says:

It’s really cool to read your daily fashion week updates. I just hope you and your team don’t overexert yourself!

• Love this post and love the green skirt, the photos are amazing. You fashion week posts have been awesome

Mel x

• Hassie says:

Love, love, love!!!
    It’s almost like I was there with you ??.
    your recap game ??

• Darina says:

Beautifl shows and your outfits are wonderful!

• Love that Balmain outfit! Look so sexy and glam on you!

• Natali says:

Fabulous outfits and inspiring shows/ designer names to attend to/ check out. You’re looking incredible!

• Jenni says:

Love your Balmain outfit. Can’t wait for the next update! 🙂

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Always looking fabulous … Even though exhaustion attacked from the inside. When the going gets tough … The tough gets more chic! 🙂

Fantastic photos of the recap. Merci for sharing. 🙂

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

• Genesis says:

You are amazing Chriselle! Love all your fashionweek adventures!

• […] our plane hit the ground, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2016/09/pfw-day-2-team-no-sleep/ from Tumblr […]